Jeremiah Hollomon ****ed???

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's three sides to every story. Holloman's, Richt's and the truth. One story will likely lean more towards being true, and I'll go with Richt on this one. Holloman cancelled his in-home with Richt at the 11th hour after Richt flew to Georgia. Then the very next day he releases his commitment video which was shot a week prior. He wasn't coming here and his actions to make a coach fly out for nothing is classless.

Just thought you might want to know when those commitment videos are shot they ask you if you might still commit elsewhere. Some kids shoot two or three videos at once. For instance darnay Holmes committed to UCLA today at army game. Last week my nephew did a video with him where he commited to Ohio state & USC as well... just saying. No reason to be all over this kid like this. Yes he changed up on us but only once his brother actually became a factor. We had no interest in the brother.

Advertisement
View attachment 41378
I just DM'd Holloman. He said Miami was negatively recruting Georgia & Coach Coley very hard to him. He said of his 49 offers Miami was the only one to negative recruit. He also said they weren't really worried about him leaving his family in Georgia. Sounds like we messed up somewhere & is very bitter toward Miami. Obviously he won't give me all the details but thats the jist of it.

I just DM'd him. He says you're lying

pretty ironic that your signature is "#1 Penn State hater" and yet you're DM'ing kids you don't know.......

View attachment 41378
I just DM'd Holloman. He said Miami was negatively recruting Georgia & Coach Coley very hard to him. He said of his 49 offers Miami was the only one to negative recruit. He also said they weren't really worried about him leaving his family in Georgia. Sounds like we messed up somewhere & is very bitter toward Miami. Obviously he won't give me all the details but thats the jist of it.

pretty ironic that your signature is "#1 Penn State hater" and yet you're DM'ing kids you don't know.......

Tweeting recruits is a poor idea in general.

I call bull****

That's complete bull**** & I refuse to believe the kid even said that ****. Everything cmr does involves the fact that he'll never compromise his integrity nor will any coach on his staff. I'll even put it this way to prove a point & it'll give yall something else to about. Pete can confirm it for yall. This season when we were prepping for notre Dame we had two kids on defense & one kid on offense FROM notre Dame that gave us the game plan for the offense & the defense coming into the game against them. Richt refused to allow us to use them because "he would never want to win a game at the expense of the relationship between a coach & his players. I don't think he trusted it either but hey. We don't negative recruit nobody. We just use what we got.

Advertisement
Hollowman is a hardcore bytch. You can tell he was raised horribly by a ****** mom. His brother's a scumbag, and they'll both wind up flaming out. Probably wind up in jail getting fcked in the *** and eating jelly out of dudes' asses.

View attachment 41379

Worst thing in this thread is that you're DMing a ******* recruit. Are you serious? We should ban folks for this just on principle.

Does anyone actually care if this pu$$y *** dawg is ****ed? Fvck him

"Recruits who act like celebs usually the ones who get folded up first day of practice" - Richards

Advertisement

View attachment 41379

Worst thing in this thread is that you're DMing a ******* recruit. Are you serious? We should ban folks for this just on principle.

who gives a **** lol

View attachment 41378

you tried to be a funny guy & got owned. He's probably less then 3 years younger then me you fool.

View attachment 41378

you tried to be a funny guy & got owned. He's probably less then 3 years younger then me you fool.

Ironic considering you believe everything he DM'd you. Like I said, there are 3 sides to every story.

Advertisement

Ironic considering you believe everything he DM'd you. Like I said, there are 3 sides to every story.

I never said I believed it. Just posting what he said. Can't please this board though.

View attachment 41378

Tweeting recruits is a poor idea in general.

I didn't tweet him. I DM'd him. Huge difference. Nobody can see but me & him.

He is mad because we told him the truth about Cooley? Lets see what he has to say about him when is gone after this year.

Advertisement
Yeah, I believe a scenario where Miami is one school who is doing the negative recruiting.

Whether we negatively recruited or not...Whatever. But you know it's a lie or exaggeration when he said "only one of 49 offers". Child please

Feel better now?

I was curious so I asked the kid what was up. So yes I do.

You've proven your point. I still don't believe him for one minute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back