Jeremiah Hollomon ****ed???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods lock the thread. It's been over and he's not coming here

stfu. your retarded *** threads don't get locked. neither should this. there's actually some real scoop
in here at least.

Advertisement
Lol wait so he was hitting the coaches up even though they were negatively recruiting and saying "forget family"? Yeah whatever makes you feel better bruh

Let me translate that: I got called out for my family pimping me so my gimp brother could feel good about himself and be a "preferred walk-on".

Sometimes the truth hurts but it's still true.

who cares? he is ruining his career by playing for coley. watch that recruiting video about the safety. coley is clueless.

Holloman is a flake and was going to UGA all along, I've heard that from some of my coaching friends. He's been recruiting for them for months. The latest drama surrounding him is a video with him and Aubrey Solomon (who is also gonna end up going to UGA) yelling "f*ck Michigan" on video which Solomon had to apologize for. They were both committed to Michigan at one point and both have been playing games for a while.

Advertisement
Y'all can keep blaming Dugans if you want but these kids are showing more and more how much they were just divas this whole tine

give me jeff thomas and pouncey im good. add devonta smith and im extremely happy.

MR was quick to offer Alec Ogletrees brother, he would of done the same in this situation. Were desperate at WR, at Richt obviously had Holloman as a priority. Uga droppin bags like its nothing right now

Advertisement
Mods lock the thread. It's been over and he's not coming here

stfu. your retarded *** threads don't get locked. neither should this. there's actually some real scoop
in here at least.
So it can be plastered over social media of our staff "allegedly" negatively recruiting uga and telling a prospect to leave his family behind?.... that would look bad on us period dumba55. Look I don't believe the sh*t but recruits might you never know

Y'all can keep blaming Dugans if you want but these kids are showing more and more how much they were just divas this whole tine

Part of the process when recruiting out of state kids is the vetting process to see which one actually will leave the home state and not just string someone along

I just DM'd Holloman. He said Miami was negatively recruting Georgia & Coach Coley very hard to him. He said of his 49 offers Miami was the only one to negative recruit. He also said they weren't really worried about him leaving his family in Georgia. Sounds like we messed up somewhere & is very bitter toward Miami. Obviously he won't give me all the details but thats the jist of it.

I just DM'd him. He says you're lying
View attachment 41379
Can't fault the kid for wanting his brother to get a scholarship too, but to keep spinning it like we said "forget about your family" is petty. Also, why wouldn't we negative recruit Coley considering our experience with him?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Negative recruiting my ***....dude was never coming. He was trying to force Uga to offer his bro.

Advertisement
He didn't like the negative recruiting so much that he silent to us and tweeted out UM stuff all the time? Yea imma call BS on that

Same thing I said about Byrd's *** last year if you don't want to come fine but don't lie and try to make yourself look better to trash UM. **** that

Coach A lets kids transfer , with no strings , even if it's in the same conference . Coach B won't let kids transfer to a school out of state, that's not on future schedule and out of conference. Then expects to get a kid from his previous school , in conference. But our staff is negative recruiting , and the only one.

Sounds legit

Advertisement
Coach A lets kids transfer , with no strings , even if it's in the same conference . Coach B won't let kids transfer to a school out of state, that's not on future schedule and out of conference. Then expects to get a kid from his previous school , in conference. But our staff is negative recruiting , and the only one.

Sounds legit

I told him Miami gets negative recruited harder then anybody in the nation & it's been that way for years. I wasn't letting that BS slide.

Negative recruiting, huh? What, like "hey we are developing WRs here...I'm the one who actually developed AJ Green, not Coley??" FOH.

For him to take such "offense" to us negatively recruiting against UGA shows exactly where his heart was, UGA. The video was made well in advance b4 he commited to UGA and b4 he invited Richt to the home for an in-home. F this gump...just keep it 1000; you wanted to get ur brother an opportunity and when it didn't pan out, u and moms was like F Miami, it's all about UGA. No need to give this exaggerated story b/c everybody knows negative recruiting only offends those who already have their mind set on a school.

Negative recruiting, huh? What, like "hey we are developing WRs here...I'm the one who actually developed AJ Green, not Coley??" FOH.

For him to take such "offense" to us negatively recruiting against UGA shows exactly where his heart was, UGA. The video was made well in advance b4 he commited to UGA and b4 he invited Richt to the home for an in-home. F this gump...just keep it 1000; you wanted to get ur brother an opportunity and when it didn't pan out, u and moms was like F Miami, it's all about UGA. No need to give this exaggerated story b/c everybody knows negative recruiting only offends those who already have their mind set on a school.

Facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back