Jeremiah Hollomon ****ed???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just DM'd Holloman. He said Miami was negatively recruting Georgia & Coach Coley very hard to him. He said of his 49 offers Miami was the only one to negative recruit. He also said they weren't really worried about him leaving his family in Georgia. Sounds like we messed up somewhere & is very bitter toward Miami. Obviously he won't give me all the details but thats the jist of it.

All of that sounds like complete horseshyt.

Advertisement
I just DM'd Holloman. He said Miami was negatively recruting Georgia & Coach Coley very hard to him. He said of his 49 offers Miami was the only one to negative recruit. He also said they weren't really worried about him leaving his family in Georgia. Sounds like we messed up somewhere & is very bitter toward Miami. Obviously he won't give me all the details but thats the jist of it.

All of that sounds like complete horseshyt.

agree. just saying what he said.

I just DM'd him. He says you're lying

IMG_3164.jpg

IMG_3163.jpg

Advertisement

now stfu loser.

im sure richt cant stand uga and honestly, Coley sucks. who cares. Coley cant coach wr's lol

View attachment 41378

Forget my family = didn't want to give my brother an offer.

I hope it's true. UGA sucks and Kirby Smart is a worthless piece of ****.....wait, no one should actually say that out loud....even though it's true.

Advertisement
I doubt offering his brother would of got us him. I think MR would have pulled the trigger if that was the case

Wait so it was ok to negative recruit Miami all those years but when we do it, it's an issue..... and I'm sure we weren't the only school to negative recruit. Other schools do that **** in the daily. That is, if that ***** true.

hes hollo man not shallow man, I'm very impressed with his bagmam cover up sob story

Advertisement
I'm happy to hear that we are negative recruiting. Are you kidding me? It's time we played with the big boys and pulled no punches, **** Georgia and **** Holloman.

Feel better now?

The same Georgia team who wouldn't allow transfers to Miami . Fck them

Advertisement

Feel better now?

I was curious so I asked the kid what was up. So yes I do.

The same Georgia team who wouldn't allow transfers to Miami . Fck them

Yep, bull****!

View attachment 41378

Smh at anyone who believes the that ****... his retarded mom wanted Miami to offer his brother and Richt told her to fugg off.

Mods lock the thread. It's been over and he's not coming here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back