Jeremiah Hollomon ****ed???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thing I said about Byrd's *** last year if you don't want to come fine but don't lie and try to make yourself look better to trash UM. **** that

Exactly. These b itch es act like straight up females. Like a chick that cheats on a dude then he catches her , then she proceeds to tell him all the reasons why it's his fault.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Y'all can keep blaming Dugans if you want but these kids are showing more and more how much they were just divas this whole tine

Negative recruiting, huh? What, like "hey we are developing WRs here...I'm the one who actually developed AJ Green, not Coley??" FOH.

For him to take such "offense" to us negatively recruiting against UGA shows exactly where his heart was, UGA. The video was made well in advance b4 he commited to UGA and b4 he invited Richt to the home for an in-home. F this gump...just keep it 1000; you wanted to get ur brother an opportunity and when it didn't pan out, u and moms was like F Miami, it's all about UGA. No need to give this exaggerated story b/c everybody knows negative recruiting only offends those who already have their mind set on a school.

Facts

I never wish a recruit who didn't pick us ill will, EXCEPT when they try to diss or lie on us to justify their decision. May I never hear about him or his preferred walk on brother ever again...and may Kirby Smart get canned by his 3rd year as a player.

Holloman is a flake and was going to UGA all along, I've heard that from some of my coaching friends. He's been recruiting for them for months. The latest drama surrounding him is a video with him and Aubrey Solomon (who is also gonna end up going to UGA) yelling "f*ck Michigan" on video which Solomon had to apologize for. They were both committed to Michigan at one point and both have been playing games for a while.

May actually be a blessing we don't get him. Especially if we land Thomas who I think is better than Holloman.

Kids that play games like that rarely work out.

Advertisement
I just DM'd Holloman. He said Miami was negatively recruting Georgia & Coach Coley very hard to him. He said of his 49 offers Miami was the only one to negative recruit. He also said they weren't really worried about him leaving his family in Georgia. Sounds like we messed up somewhere & is very bitter toward Miami. Obviously he won't give me all the details but thats the jist of it.

I call bull****

Dont get it twisted, this is some real f*ck up s***, but he is the truth on the field. Thomas is very good, but Holloman is better.

Holloman is a flake and was going to UGA all along, I've heard that from some of my coaching friends. He's been recruiting for them for months. The latest drama surrounding him is a video with him and Aubrey Solomon (who is also gonna end up going to UGA) yelling "f*ck Michigan" on video which Solomon had to apologize for. They were both committed to Michigan at one point and both have been playing games for a while.

May actually be a blessing we don't get him. Especially if we land Thomas who I think is better than Holloman.

Thomas is not better, but we moving on

Advertisement

Thomas IS better right now. Holoman has more upside.

I disagree with you, and so does literally every recruit ranking site.

Thomas is higher on 247 didn't look anywhere else.

Advertisement

He's higher on all four of the major sites, ESPN, 247, Rivals, and Scout. And he just flat out looks far more explosive.

He's higher on all four of the major sites, ESPN, 247, Rivals, and Scout. And he just flat out looks far more explosive.

My bad, im judging what my eyes have seen not what the rankings are after Thomas moved up the board recently

Not sure why Holloman has become such a video prima Donna of late. Kid did not develop until senior year not very well known, and as someone stated above he did troll the Canes by making his committ,went video 10 days before publicly announcing and scheduling in home with CMR. As I first posted on here he was not coming to Miami and for sure CMR was not negative recruiting against UGA. On the other hand Kirby Smart was worlds worst negative recruiter against Ga and now he is coach, funny how things work out. Bryan McClendon almost kicked Kirby's butt at a So Ga HS couple years back for that very thing.

Advertisement
Thomas has been the higher ranked Prospect this whole time. Lol 404 go home. You're drunk.

My bad, im judging what my eyes have seen not what the rankings are after Thomas moved up the board recently

No worries, a lot of ranking recruits is just personal type of player preference. I'll almost always go for the speedy guys over everyone else.

Last edited:
I lived next to Kirby during his time as a player at UGA and I can tell you he was a real piece of work. One of the biggest A-holes I've had the privelage to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back