Jeremiah Hollomon ****ed???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the guys who wouldn't accept his commitment because he didn't have his mother's blessing are the bad guys and the only school who says bad things about other schools

:monkey-serious:

Reeks of diva and a guy who is salty because UGA found a way to work his brother in and UM wouldn't cave. Sounds to me like he actually wanted to go here but his Mom said no and dug in on getting his brother. Sounds to me the resentment should be with your family and not UM kid. They probably did tell him to do your own thing, there is something wrong with that? They probably did say to him that we don't operate that way but Georgia does (package deal), that's negative recruiting?

Sounds like we dodged a bullet honestly. Think this kid will never see the day, especially learning under Coley.

The brother only got a preferred walk on so they didn't give him anything but a glorified title which will mean nothing when they kick him off the team. Not sure if we have a "preferred" walk on shtick here, but the prince difference between the two schools is probably too much for the family anyway.

I'm assuming you meant to type "price". If this is the case, you are probably spot on. And that probably explains the saltiness of the cvnt mother and this little grifter.

Advertisement
Yeah the guys who wouldn't accept his commitment because he didn't have his mother's blessing are the bad guys and the only school who says bad things about other schools

Reeks of diva and a guy who is salty because UGA found a way to work his brother in and UM wouldn't cave. Sounds to me like he actually wanted to go here but his Mom said no and dug in on getting his brother. Sounds to me the resentment should be with your family and not UM kid. They probably did tell him to do your own thing, there is something wrong with that? They probably did say to him that we don't operate that way but Georgia does (package deal), that's negative recruiting?

Sounds like we dodged a bullet honestly. Think this kid will never see the day, especially learning under Coley.

The brother only got a preferred walk on so they didn't give him anything but a glorified title which will mean nothing when they kick him off the team. Not sure if we have a "preferred" walk on shtick here, but the prince difference between the two schools is probably too much for the family anyway.

Yeah, I'm sure the only assistance UGA is giving the Holloman family is a preferred walk on spot. You know how these deals work, there is more to this story.

Yeah, I'm sure the only assistance UGA is giving the Holloman family is a preferred walk on spot. You know how these deals work, there is more to this story.

Let's assume that is all they offered the brother. I think we can agree that it costs a lot more to go to UM than it costs to go to UGA.

I didn't tweet him. I DM'd him. Huge difference. Nobody can see but me & him.

Not gonna lie thats worse, you should let the kids be, appreciate the effort for info but you gotta let the kids be
Where is this Twitter rule that cumbags who troll UM and make a dramatic circus of their recruitment on Twitter are immune from other Twitter followers engaging with them?

Twitter is not there for cumbags to give monologues. It's interactive. If you act a fool then people will check you.

If cumbag Hollowman doesn't want the negative attention then he: a. Should act right, or; b. Get off Twitter. He screams "LOOK AT ME!" Can't start whining and moaning when he gets the attention he's craved so badly.

Spot on. If the kid didn't want to deal with other people about this, he wouldn't be on social media. The only thing that loser wanted to do with his tweet was hurt UM. He didn't have to make that tweet. Once he did, its perfectly reasonable for people to look to engage him about it. I give [MENTION=10155]JgDaCane[/MENTION]s credit for engaging that shyster.

Any enemy of UM is an enemy of mine.

This is a UM man right here. He knows.

LOL at the "don't bother these poor helpless kids" Planters Peanuts on here. Hollowman is old enough to go get shot up in Iraq. He's old enough to hear criticism for being a trolling **** stirring cvnt against this U. And he's certainly old enough to receive a simple question via DM from JG, who is his same fcking age anyway.

You spats and monocles guys can keep insulating these scummy little pieces of trash who think it's a cottage industry of laughs to desecrate and troll UM.

I'm thankful there are guys like JG, who don't sit around in their velvet smoking jackets puffing on their hand-carved elephant tusk pipes pontificating about their favorite pieces of neo-classical literature. Thank God for the UM foot soldiers who still try to protect the honor of my beloved U.

Could care less either way, but do you really think a scammer/grifter is going to come clean because it is a DM? Now the story intensifies and our coaches are negative recruiting...lol. The only school doing it that is recruiting him...double lol considering he is being recruited by most $EC teams.

Also, wasn't he the one that was somewhat caught in a lie about a tornado and canceled our coaches visit after they traveled to see him?

Yeah, ask the coaches when he knows they cannot comment, strong arm them into taking your brother, say they negative recruit when their has never been any other allegations of this, cancel a visit after someone traveled to see you. Sounds like a stand up guy, UGA is a better place for him with CoRches Shart and CoRley.

Advertisement
Seriously, who gives a fûck if Holloman's ****ed that we wouldn't give his brother a $250,000 scholly with academic exemptions that would eat up our ability to get kids like Mullins and Jeff Thomas possibly.

Dugans was right. He told him the truth. I'm ****ed that these classless clowns knowingly had Richt fly to Georgia to cancel the in-home when he was there and the video was made a week ahead of time to prove the intent. Fûck this punk and his classless clan. I'm glad he hates us and it's only because he and his scheming mom didn't get their cûntbag way

Last edited:
Negative recruiting, huh? What, like "hey we are developing WRs here...I'm the one who actually developed AJ Green, not Coley??" FOH.

For him to take such "offense" to us negatively recruiting against UGA shows exactly where his heart was, UGA. The video was made well in advance b4 he commited to UGA and b4 he invited Richt to the home for an in-home. F this gump...just keep it 1000; you wanted to get ur brother an opportunity and when it didn't pan out, u and moms was like F Miami, it's all about UGA. No need to give this exaggerated story b/c everybody knows negative recruiting only offends those who already have their mind set on a school.

Dugans "developed" Aj Green?

Richt...sheesh.

Not gonna lie thats worse, you should let the kids be, appreciate the effort for info but you gotta let the kids be
Where is this Twitter rule that cumbags who troll UM and make a dramatic circus of their recruitment on Twitter are immune from other Twitter followers engaging with them?

Twitter is not there for cumbags to give monologues. It's interactive. If you act a fool then people will check you.

If cumbag Hollowman doesn't want the negative attention then he: a. Should act right, or; b. Get off Twitter. He screams "LOOK AT ME!" Can't start whining and moaning when he gets the attention he's craved so badly.

Spot on. If the kid didn't want to deal with other people about this, he wouldn't be on social media. The only thing that loser wanted to do with his tweet was hurt UM. He didn't have to make that tweet. Once he did, its perfectly reasonable for people to look to engage him about it. I give [MENTION=10155]JgDaCane[/MENTION]s credit for engaging that shyster.

LOL at the "don't bother these poor helpless kids" Planters Peanuts on here. Hollowman is old enough to go get shot up in Iraq. He's old enough to hear criticism for being a trolling **** stirring cvnt against this U. And he's certainly old enough to receive a simple question via DM from JG, who is his same fcking age anyway.

You spats and monocles guys can keep insulating these scummy little pieces of trash who think it's a cottage industry of laughs to desecrate and troll UM.

I'm thankful there are guys like JG, who don't sit around in their velvet smoking jackets puffing on their hand-carved elephant tusk pipes pontificating about their favorite pieces of neo-classical literature. Thank God for the UM foot soldiers who still try to protect the honor of my beloved U.

We have the most f agified fans in all of college athletics. It's really sickening. These people should cheer for Harvard, Princeton, Amherst or MIT.

Big time college sports is a huge business and isn't for the phonies in their smoking jackets puffing on their Burgess Meredith (as the Penguin in the TV Batman series smoking sticks).

latest

Thanks Chise & Wings. Wasn't trying to be a creep like these people make it seem. Just calling a **** out for trolling the orange & green I bleed. Glad you two gentelmen at least see it.

Spot on. If the kid didn't want to deal with other people about this, he wouldn't be on social media. The only thing that loser wanted to do with his tweet was hurt UM. He didn't have to make that tweet. Once he did, its perfectly reasonable for people to look to engage him about it. I give @JgDaCanes credit for engaging that shyster.

We have the most f agified fans in all of college athletics. It's really sickening. These people should cheer for Harvard, Princeton, Amherst or MIT.

Big time college sports is a huge business and isn't for the phonies in their smoking jackets puffing on their Burgess Meredith (as the Penguin in the TV Batman series smoking sticks).

proxy.php

Thanks Chise & Wings. Wasn't trying to be a creep like these people make it seem. Just calling a **** out for trolling the orange & green I bleed. Glad you two gentelmen at least see it.

I'm fine with putting traitors, turncoats and those anti-U on blast. ****, I'm all for it. But as we can see from this board, many of our fans don't have the mental capacity to engage other people in a reasonable way and do more harm than good when talking to our recruits on social media.

As for Holloman, put him in his place. Henderson and Hartley - the second they leave, they are no longer welcome back. **** them. The wall around Miami should work two ways......don't leave and if you do, you are not welcome back to the community. We need to start shaming these ****ers, their parents and their schools.

Advertisement
Couldn't care less how mad Hollomon is.

As far as I am concerned, he was in cahoots with UGA along. His entire recruitment was a ploy to string us along, waste our time, and resources. Their staff and his family/handlers were all in on it.

**** Hollomon.

Couldn't care less how mad Hollomon is.

As far as I am concerned, he was in cahoots with UGA along. His entire recruitment was a ploy to string us along, waste our time, and resources. Their staff and his family/handlers were all in on it.

**** Hollomon.

Pretty much all of this.

So glad I resurrected this lmao. As for my opinion I wholeheartedly agree that all these diva *** recruits, trolls, backstabbers, sibling pimps, traitors and liars need to be called out and shamed to ****. When the **** did Miami become the nice guy? Because I'm pretty sure when all the bullies (aka Bama/OSU/etc) start gaming up on you and you don't fight back, that it just means you're the *****... This team made its reputation for being the baddest mofos around but all of a sudden we are supposed to bend over for these fuqs? Nah bro... I don't advocate tweeting recruits (they are mostly minors and children), but listen, it's a GROWN MAN game, a GROWN MAN decision, and a GROWN MAN world out there. You can't handle the flack, then watch your fuqqin mouth and don't be a troll. Which is exactly why every single one of these kids need to be called out relentlessly for their BS. For all the **** we collectively complain about in their behavior, you only REINFORCE it by not being part of the select few in the group that refuse to wipe their *** and actually check them. Does that mean you curse a kid out on social media when he chooses your rival school when they did or said nothing to warrant it? **** no, bc they handled it correctly. Nobody at UF/FSU could've justified anything foul directed towards Duke Johnson during his recruitment. But when these kids have it coming, let em have it damnit! They wanna play games, show em how to play games. Doesn't mean you curse them out publically and make an *** out of yourself and reflect negatively on your school, but you **** well better EXPOSE their BS when given the opportunity and at the very least call them out. Every fanbase in America of a major school won't hesitate to do this because it's called pride. ****, Tennessee was polled at the AA games to be the most annoying fans to deal with, probably due to bias and overdoing it... Yet look at the players they've been able to sign. I'd take that over not saying anything for fear of backlash when every school in America shames us to death with negative recruiting lies. It's time for many of our fans to man up and quit being so scared defend our school from the ***** on the recruiting trail and in the media trying to bring it down. In case you haven't figured it out, if we don't defend ourselves, nobody else will. So kindly take back your balls and give a big F U to all these priqs trying to slow down this Cane revolution. Deuces

Advertisement
IMG_1274.jpg
So glad I resurrected this lmao. As for my opinion I wholeheartedly agree that all these diva *** recruits, trolls, backstabbers, sibling pimps, traitors and liars need to be called out and shamed to ****. When the **** did Miami become the nice guy? Because I'm pretty sure when all the bullies (aka Bama/OSU/etc) start gaming up on you and you don't fight back, that it just means you're the ****... This team made its reputation for being the baddest mofos around but all of a sudden we are supposed to bend over for these fuqs? Nah bro... I don't advocate tweeting recruits (they are mostly minors and children), but listen, it's a GROWN MAN game, a GROWN MAN decision, and a GROWN MAN world out there. You can't handle the flack, then watch your fuqqin mouth and don't be a troll. Which is exactly why every single one of these kids need to be called out relentlessly for their BS. For all the **** we collectively complain about in their behavior, you only REINFORCE it by not being part of the select few in the group that refuse to wipe their *** and actually check them. Does that mean you curse a kid out on social media when he chooses your rival school when they did or said nothing to warrant it? **** no, bc they handled it correctly. Nobody at UF/FSU could've justified anything foul directed towards Duke Johnson during his recruitment. But when these kids have it coming, let em have it damnit! They wanna play games, show em how to play games. Doesn't mean you curse them out publically and make an *** out of yourself and reflect negatively on your school, but you **** well better EXPOSE their BS when given the opportunity and at the very least call them out. Every fanbase in America of a major school won't hesitate to do this because it's called pride. ****, Tennessee was polled at the AA games to be the most annoying fans to deal with, probably due to bias and overdoing it... Yet look at the players they've been able to sign. I'd take that over not saying anything for fear of backlash when every school in America shames us to death with negative recruiting lies. It's time for many of our fans to man up and quit being so scared defend our school from the ***** on the recruiting trail and in the media trying to bring it down. In case you haven't figured it out, if we don't defend ourselves, nobody else will. So kindly take back your balls and give a big F U to all these priqs trying to slow down this Cane revolution. Deuces

View attachment 41457
So glad I resurrected this lmao. As for my opinion I wholeheartedly agree that all these diva *** recruits, trolls, backstabbers, sibling pimps, traitors and liars need to be called out and shamed to ****. When the **** did Miami become the nice guy? Because I'm pretty sure when all the bullies (aka Bama/OSU/etc) start gaming up on you and you don't fight back, that it just means you're the ****... This team made its reputation for being the baddest mofos around but all of a sudden we are supposed to bend over for these fuqs? Nah bro... I don't advocate tweeting recruits (they are mostly minors and children), but listen, it's a GROWN MAN game, a GROWN MAN decision, and a GROWN MAN world out there. You can't handle the flack, then watch your fuqqin mouth and don't be a troll. Which is exactly why every single one of these kids need to be called out relentlessly for their BS. For all the **** we collectively complain about in their behavior, you only REINFORCE it by not being part of the select few in the group that refuse to wipe their *** and actually check them. Does that mean you curse a kid out on social media when he chooses your rival school when they did or said nothing to warrant it? **** no, bc they handled it correctly. Nobody at UF/FSU could've justified anything foul directed towards Duke Johnson during his recruitment. But when these kids have it coming, let em have it damnit! They wanna play games, show em how to play games. Doesn't mean you curse them out publically and make an *** out of yourself and reflect negatively on your school, but you **** well better EXPOSE their BS when given the opportunity and at the very least call them out. Every fanbase in America of a major school won't hesitate to do this because it's called pride. ****, Tennessee was polled at the AA games to be the most annoying fans to deal with, probably due to bias and overdoing it... Yet look at the players they've been able to sign. I'd take that over not saying anything for fear of backlash when every school in America shames us to death with negative recruiting lies. It's time for many of our fans to man up and quit being so scared defend our school from the ***** on the recruiting trail and in the media trying to bring it down. In case you haven't figured it out, if we don't defend ourselves, nobody else will. So kindly take back your balls and give a big F U to all these priqs trying to slow down this Cane revolution. Deuces

LMAO touch, my bad I was ranting hardcore in the middle of the night

Last edited:
With that said, **** Swallowman. Have fun being coached by a WR coach who has no experience coaching WR and playing for a head coach who looks like he cuts his hair with hedge clippers. Kick rocks you disrespectful *** hat. Lock thread.

Advertisement
View attachment 41457

LMAO touch, my bad I was ranting hardcore in the middle of the night

I thought it was a word search puzzle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back