Jennifer Strawley: Our Female Blake James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You got that right. It's beyond you which means that you don't understand what the jobs is.
Well, I've heard all about the position from a coworker's son who happens to be one. Of course he's at a college in South Carolina so the demographics are a tad different.

Advertisement
Why would they?

If you flip burgers for a living how in the **** would you be capable of analyzing administrative performance?

Every assclown thinks that management is terrible but guess what would be worse? Putting those assclowns in power.
Say what you want here *****! But it ain’t stopping what’s happening. So go on and run back to ***** boss Strawley and let her know that banner is coming for her and her tranny boss James on Friday!

If you don't think at least one of these deranged shill accunts is b0mb, I don't know what to tell ya.

Also, if you don't think banners work, Al Gluten is Exhibit A through Z as to the power of social media in this era. The WEZ put in work and it 100% for ******* certain helped the cause.

I initially thought that, too.

But, even Bomb wouldn't say some of the things this guy has said. Plus, there was no gratuitous mention of Apple products nor NYC.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I've already done that.

We had the best coach in 15 years and after winning the Coastal Division for the first time he was basically run out of town 7 games later.

Flying banners every 3+ years.

I get it. That's all these geniuses know how to do.

The best coach in 15 years is like saying my wife's breast cancer diagnosis this time is only a stage 2 instead of a stage 4.

So, Richt was "better" than 4 other incompetant hires. So we ran out a slightly less incompetent hire.

You need to work on your PR.

Advertisement
And he knows that the program is overrated as it currently stands.
And who’s fault is that *****! Call me crazy but the admin is in charge and this is there incompetent doing. So your correct, your **** box liberal agenda SJW bosses have made a 5 time national title program overrated, nice job buddy! You and that thot Strawley and tranny Blake have done a great job, turned a Ferrari into a pinto. Lol

Most predictable thread of all time. Simplistic Angry Males are beyond petrified of women in positions of power. I nearly hit the floor in a seizure of laughter when someone on page one implored that it be posted on West End Zone. No kidding. There is no greater fear per capita on the planet.

I'm reminded of David Brock pointing out in "Blinded by the Right" that right wing magazines always went out of their way to mock women on the cover, because their sales more than doubled compared to when a man was on the cover.

God, you're a pretentious a$$

Advertisement
How is this thread going on? No mods on this site I take it? No true exchange of ideas, just hateful rhetoric from both sides. Not even Canes football related at this point. :rolleyes:
Have you seen canes football this season? I haven’t.

I saw some guys in UM jerseys, but not canes football as I understand it.

Most predictable thread of all time. Simplistic Angry Males are beyond petrified of women in positions of power. I nearly hit the floor in a seizure of laughter when someone on page one implored that it be posted on West End Zone. No kidding. There is no greater fear per capita on the planet.

I'm reminded of David Brock pointing out in "Blinded by the Right" that right wing magazines always went out of their way to mock women on the cover, because their sales more than doubled compared to when a man was on the cover.

Hey Awsi, how should I bet the Miami-VT game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back