Jennifer Strawley: Our Female Blake James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban the Hecht ***gots. I want them here voicing their ignorant opinions for the UM football world to see. Pull the curtain back and come out and play. Don't hide in your plush offices someone else built for you.

I'd like them to stay.

All of you should see the people you give money to when you attend games.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is anyone surprised that the soy boy couldn’t answer that simple question. Dodged it like the athletic department dodges good coaches
This dude’s script is exactly what the Kremlin ran under the USSR to explain why economic results couldn’t be criticized by their lowly subjects.

“Who are you to criticize collective farming? Have you ever been a Kommisar of Agrickultura?”

Advertisement
If you included facts instead of empty conclusions in yours, you might be taken seriously too. Instead you attack anyone who doesn't share your opinion as being beneath you intellectually
You're right. I should start calling people "***gots" and stuff instead. Then troglodytes like yourself would give me mad respect.

I don't post here much, but I have been begging and pleading to anyone that will listen. It isn't just the AD, it has always been the BOT and especially after Shalala and all the diversity bull**** titles started getting handed out has been the cancer. The AD and BOT do not care to win. Oh, sure, they love that ACC paycheck and they'll take your donations and laugh at any advice, but don't dare ask questions. They are above questions. And none of them know jack **** how a real football program is supposed to look and feel like. Richt knew it when he walked in, must have been like, what the gosh darn is goin on here? The idiots from the Hecht are blaming US! The fans! You know what? We were harsh on Richt but we didn't tell him to be his own OC or hire his unqualified son as a QB coach, if he brings in two professionals with real credentials, I bet he is still here and we are in the top 10. But I digress, unban the Hecht Kommie Kommizars, the more they post, the better it is for the average fan to see what we, the fans, are up against.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't post here much, but I have been begging and pleading to anyone that will listen. It isn't just the AD, it has always been the BOT and especially after Shalala and all the diversity bull**** titles started getting handed out has been the cancer. The AD and BOT do not care to win. Oh, sure, they love that ACC paycheck and they'll take your donations and laugh at any advice, but don't dare ask questions. They are above questions. And none of them know jack **** how a real football program is supposed to look and feel like. Richt knew it when he walked in, must have been like, what the gosh darn is goin on here? The idiots from the Hecht are blaming US! The fans! You know what? We were harsh on Richt but we didn't tell him to be his own OC or hire his unqualified son as a QB coach, if he brings in two professionals with real credentials, I bet he is still here and we are in the top 10. But I digress, unban the Hecht Kommie Kommizars, the more they post, the better it is for the average fan to see what we, the fans, are up against.
Richt didn’t even bother filling the roster. He was on another plan altogether. It wasn’t a rebuild Miami plan or a win in CFB plan. It was a ‘do it his way and prove everyone wrong’ plan. Hire his son, be his own OC, pay little attention to D or D recruiting. Then, when it was as obvious to Richt as it was to the rest of us that the predictable was the inevitable, he quit. And now the institution that hired him, despite all obvious reasons to recognize he was a terrible hire, this institution says ‘hey, it’s the fans fault.’ We’re the ones who couldn’t field a competitive O, obviously.

This institution has proven one thing in 20 years. That it has NO IDEA how to hire a head coach. And yet it defends its decisions, all failures, by blaming the fans.

you cannot make this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back