Jennifer Strawley: Our Female Blake James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Ding Dong, **** Her

1B only to Shalala in destroying this AD and program

Tell me how she destroyed the program? Because right now I think you don’t have the first ******* idea. You just want to hate on somebody. Mods should lock this thread as well. It was started by one of the biggest ******** that has ever posted here.

Gtfo *****. Now on to building a real football program .

What exactly did she do for you to call her a *****, and make you so angry and hateful towards her? Just wondering.

Last edited:
Advertisement
OCCC white knighting Jenn Strawley.

Now there’s a sentence I never expected to type.

😂

It’s not white knighting her, you fake homosexual. It’s calling out something that’s wrong, and if you had any sense of right and wrong, you would know it is. Of course what would you know about that, you’re the guy that denigrates a whole group of people so you can get laughs.

Tell me how she destroyed the program? Because right now I think you don’t have the first ******* idea. You just want to hate on somebody. Mods should lock this thread as well. It was started by one of the biggest ******** that has ever posted here.

What exactly did she do for you to call her a *****, and make you so angry and hateful towards her? Just wondering.
the boosters are destroying the program.

Advertisement
the boosters are destroying the program.

That’s a different topic. What do the boosters have to do with JS? I mean we can talk about the boosters if you want. But I’m still not following what your point was. Maybe I’m just too much of a blockhead to understand..

That’s a different topic. What do the boosters have to do with JS? I mean we can talk about the boosters if you want. But I’m still not following what your point was. Maybe I’m just too much of a blockhead to understand..
im saying all these people within the AD are just pawns. even rad is one. we can blame Blake, Jenn, rad, Kirby, eichorst but at the end of the day, theyre just names executing the wish of the miami boosters who try to use the program for their own clout and power. in 3 years, well talk about rad the way we talk about Blake or strawley.

Advertisement
Too early to say, you know I call it like it is and we'll circle back on this once we have more sample size.

I will say the baseball hiring was worrisome....to say the least.
the stuff mike Ryan talked about, the baseball hiring, his hirings at Clemson. too early but unfortunately hes not gonna be here long enough to get a true sample imo. its a retirement gig. as long as the new buildings get completed, idc about the rest anymore.

im saying all these people within the AD are just pawns. even rad is one. we can blame Blake, Jenn, rad, Kirby, eichorst but at the end of the day, theyre just names executing the wish of the miami boosters who try to use the program for their own clout and power. in 3 years, well talk about rad the way we talk about Blake or strawley.

I’m not saying I agree or disagree, but that’s a different topic.

Advertisement
Did I miss something? Why was this bumped?

So people can hate on this woman for no apparent reason. Not one single person can tell me what it was that she did that generates so much hatred. Not one. It’s a hysterical mob psychology exercise in hatred.

So people can hate on this woman for no apparent reason. Not one single person can tell me what it was that she did that generates so much hatred. Not one. It’s a hysterical mob psychology exercise in hatred.

A lot of what you say is fair. Only a few people on the board have had any substantial interaction with Jenn (like @Brooklyndee and @Peter Ariz and @DMoney and @SWFLHurricane ). Others (such as myself) have met Jenn a few times, and I don't think many of us would say that she went out of her way to be exceptionally friendly or helpful to UM alums and/or season ticket holders.

Having said that, I am also one of the few who has been fair to Jenn when the CIS lynch mob has tried to blame her for every crime back to, and including, the JFK assassination. As you may recall, I was one of the few accurate voices who pointed out that Jenn participated in certain activities (interviewing head coaches) that were a reflection of her job title, but not in some sort of leading capacity. I spoke from my knowledge of what Jenn actually did or didn't do, but I had to battle posters who based their opinions and attacks on the information they learned from her short bio on the UM website.

And there have been many posters who, based on questionable political and/or sexist motivation, have questioned Jenn's reasons-for-hire, qualifications, and accomplishments, as if she single-handedly was responsible for Title IX and the creation of women's sports.

I suspect that we might end up replacing Jenn with a couple of people, and I would not be surprised if at least one is a woman with past women's sports experience as either an athlete or administrator. So I would expect certain porsters to continue to be critical of whoever we hire, unless it's Tiffany (Jill) Arrington. Even then, some will be critical of Miami hiring another UM alum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back