Jennifer Strawley: Our Female Blake James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
giphy.gif

That guy has toxic masculinity. Needs to be a trans with purple hair to play for miami

Advertisement
Yea in bama and sc the women are in the kitchen where theyre supposed to be. Not running a sport they dont know the rules of.
i dont necessarily believe women need to be "in the kitchen", but at the same time, the butt-ugly man-haters belong on a different planet so they can enjoy their insanity all by themselves and away from us.

i dont necessarily believe women need to be "in the kitchen", but at the same time, the butt-ugly man-haters belong on a different planet so they can enjoy their insanity all by themselves and away from us.

Im totally joking about that. My wife works and has no clue how to cook.

My point is women shouldn't have anything to do with football or MALE sports. The same way men shouldn't be teaching pre teen girls how to insert a tampon.

View attachment 99025

Well, there's some thickness for you. Anybody want to hit them his up? Not me.

***** has no rings. Lez or just too ugly/*****?

View attachment 99026

Just reading about her...no wonder football will decline. I get it now. All "diversity and inclusion"."

Former president of American Bar Association. The worst people head up that organization....like Steve Zack, another slimeball from Miami.

These are the kind of people who have driven me from the Democratic Party.
Bro, I got the siccness for the thiccness

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 98669

Deputy Director of Athletics. Just as responsible as Blake per CIS' best former insider.

She's got the CIS boys on her payroll. Don't let up.

I’ve never heard of Strawley until just now. Anyway, I honestly suspect that she herself is an affirmative action hire who holds a lot of titles but very little actual power.

Dude she was on the search committee (probably 5 total) to hire our coach when we are looking for one every few years.. She is at the table, making decisions.

She is the 2nd in command by title, all her titles are online. Why are some of yall acting completely clueless. Just because you havent heard of her doesnt mean she hasnt been around. She is in pictures, she has titles, she calls shots and holds influence. She has the highest position in ACC football for a women (thats impressive in some ways) but we have sucked the whole time so someone has to be held accountable. She directly impact the football program.

Her specialty is diversity and inclusion, heck didnt Diaz hold a womens football camp? We will probably have womens corches soon. This isnt about targeting anyone, this is about winning, and we suck, and those people at top hold influence need to be held accountable no matter what

You actually think she's influential on who we fire and hire. Hysterical. I read it in the internet, that makes it so.

Love the suggestions to target the businesses of those who support this university individually moreso than this entire board put together. Just brilliant. That shiny new IPF, the people who made it happen, yes a lot did with small donations as well and are appreciated, but ultimately it got done because big checks were written. That's who you want to target?

They will laugh at the ignorance of this banner. Should they catch wind of this thread, they'll die laughing. Strawley, someone of importance, clueless.

Advertisement
The same way you prioritize hiring a coach who also runs a clean program, you should also do the same for the administration. When other goals are the priority, winning becomes a secondary goal.

I deleted my post. I did some research on her actual responsibilities.

Saw this in her bio:
Strawley played a key role in the hiring of head football coach Mark Richt, serving on the selection committee.

Which wasn't a bad hire, besides the whole being his own OC and hiring his son as a Qb coach.

Dan Mullen could be on year 4 here, and UVA could be fielding a year 4 RICHt squad.

I’d say she made a pretty ****** hire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back