Jennifer Strawley: Our Female Blake James

Status
Not open for further replies.
God **** the UM fanbase has a lot of low-wage, low-skill cokeheads who comprise it. Love that I'm getting attacked on all sides for pointing out the obvious.
Oohhhh what about high wage coke head??? Compromised it??? Bro how old are you??? Our fan base in the 80's and 90's???? Perico!!!!!

Advertisement
I tried my best to enlighten and warn you all of the den of inequity that rules over UM .

They simply don't care about wins and losses. The only thing that gets their attention is negative media.
Coker- Doomed because of the week long media coverage of the FIU fight.
Shannon- doomed because of the unraveling Shapiro story, though he was the only one who warned against him. He was an internal sacrifice.
Golden- doomed when ESPN and national media began talking about the banners and nothing else regarding UM.

The only way to win this battle (if at all possible) is to get the national media talking negatively about UM. But unfortunately those pious pompous folks at the top, with tin ears and lack of self awareness will tsk tsk any criticism of them and actually would have the audacity to say they were right. They think UM fans are unrealistic and uneducated dolts living in the past.

They want your money not your opinion.
They won’t get my money from now on. Which is of no consequence because as long as those ACC checks keep rolling In everything will be copacetic.

Just a reminder:

Miami is 4-12 vs. Power 5 teams in last 16 against them including four straight losses.

No one inside the athletic department should have a job anymore. There should be a new AD and he should be told to completely wipe the place clean.

Advertisement
Just a reminder:

Miami is 4-12 vs. Power 5 teams in last 16 against them including four straight losses.

No one inside the athletic department should have a job anymore. There should be a new AD and he should be told to completely wipe the place clean.

But have you seen our pregame outfits, they're fabulous!!!

Vinn and I tried to warn many of you years ago the Admin didn’t care and was a useless collection of ***** and doofuses. But it’s much worse at the top in the BoT if you care about a winning program. Most of them are clueless, less than clueless, about sports. A couple of them are adamantly against sports. The rest like the brand built on the past but want nothing to do with it.

This thread is getting people to dig in the right direction. Dig further and spread the word. The entire athletic department needs wiping out. The BOT cannot be trusted. This is coming from a point of view that you value a winning program. If you don’t care, then carry on.

Vinn and I tried to warn many of you years ago the Admin didn’t care and was a useless collection of ***** and doofuses. But it’s much worse at the top in the BoT if you care about a winning program. Most of them are clueless, less than clueless, about sports. A couple of them are adamantly against sports. The rest like the brand built on the past but want nothing to do with it.

This thread is getting people to dig in the right direction. Dig further and spread the word. The entire athletic department needs wiping out. The BOT cannot be trusted. This is coming from a point of view that you value a winning program. If you don’t care, then carry on.

Its time to drain the swamp

Advertisement

It's sad, but absolutely nothing written here surprises me. I've been saying this for over 10 years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
27-hilarie-bass2_new.jpg

Well, there's some thickness for you. Anybody want to hit them his up? Not me.

***** has no rings. Lez or just too ugly/*****?

HBfinal2_color.jpeg

Just reading about her...no wonder football will decline. I get it now. All "diversity and inclusion"."

Former president of American Bar Association. The worst people head up that organization....like Steve Zack, another slimeball from Miami.

These are the kind of people who have driven me from the Democratic Party.

You win by calling out the BOT and by targeting the businesses they run.

Miami admin are scared. You wouldn't have Hecht trolls crawling around these boards if they weren't. They are worried.... as they should be.... because social media can be a very powerful thing.

I started a thread a couple days ago, half jokingly, about boycotting tomatoes.

In fact, organizing a social media boycott of the BOT businesses is a very effective way to pressure the admin to make changes. Oh... and BANNERS WORK.
No way I can see to attack Bass. She is typical activist of the type I've watched in the ABA leadership. Like Sleazy Steve Zack from Boies' firm. He's a UF guy but plays the political game. People get on me for being political but I know the networks.

Zack made a big deal about being first Hispanic to head up ABA, but I don't hear about he was born in Detroit to Russian-****** parents who moved to Cuba. So he'd fluent in Spanish. So what. He speaks English with a Midwestern Michigan accent. He's not really Hispanic just because he grew up in a Hispanic country.

I could move to Liberty City but it won't make me Black.

I would never trust this woman. She could care less, I'll bet. Football will continue to decline. The masculine nature of the old Miami fanbase will be slowly destroyed.

Now I can understand the desperation on this board.

We're like the Kurds surrounded and fighting off an onslaught of diversity, LGBTQ, women's studies and preferences, etc. Not a bright future for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back