Jennifer Strawley: Our Female Blake James

Status
Not open for further replies.
9926eb120cfa70ffc10f0b0539efa763.jpg

CIS RUTHLESS!

Did not know Baraka was responsible for the downfall of UM football.

Advertisement
Most predictable thread of all time. Simplistic Angry Males are beyond petrified of women in positions of power. I nearly hit the floor in a seizure of laughter when someone on page one implored that it be posted on West End Zone. No kidding. There is no greater fear per capita on the planet.

I'm reminded of David Brock pointing out in "Blinded by the Right" that right wing magazines always went out of their way to mock women on the cover, because their sales more than doubled compared to when a man was on the cover.

I am going to go out on a limb that they (some of the items below may only apply to one of them):

1. Didn’t want to deal with the NCAA mess,
2. Didn’t like Miami and our culture,
3. Preferred employment elsewhere (e.g. Wanted to be closer to “home” or where they fit in),
4. Hated micromanaging simps giving their illogical and irrational input.
Probably all of the above. Particularly No 2. If the culture is saturated by people like enlightened despot and that quy who can bend over and see his balls then it would make the others unbearable.

If you are making charges of incompetence than you are implicitly saying that you are competent in judging the performance of athletic administrators from the outside.
The metrics are plainly visible from the outside. Just look at our track record.

It would stretch the limit of believability to be consistently that wrong over that period of time, without questioning someone's fitness for the job.

I don't shine shoes. I'm in the telecom industry maintaning the network you use every day.
I'm not an asshol3 like you so I wont assume what you do for a living or how much you make...so I wont assume I make more than you.
I do make more than most "administrators" since I have a skill that comands that salary.
I don't punch a clock but would find no shame in doing so (incredibly elitist asshol3 comment by the way). Incredible dignity in work that requires you to use your hands and god forbit get a little dirty and have to take a shower after work.

"high-level administrators who have bigger responsibilities than they'll ever have in their life."

Wow. You are an elitist Piece Of ****!!

Great post! Dude is an elitist shill employed by the BOT and the Admin. No doubt about it. These Leftist cucks destroy anything and everything that they get their hands on. All they care about is how much money they can swindle out of the coffers for themselves, the societal circles that they run in, and being politically correct.

The worst part is that not one of them cares about the working man or the plight of those that they profess to fight for. It’s all bullshyt. They use whatever tactics they have to, as long as they stay on top of their elitist mountain.

Many of us have known that their intention has been to kill the athletic programs and erase our proud history from the annals of time. They hate everything that this U stands for. Back when Shalala got hired my dad and I looked at each other and said, “oh, ****...we’re ***ked.” It sucks to have been right. Frank’s is just another puppet boy. Dude is clueless.

As of right now, we are ***ked. Burn the AD to the ground. The only way to fix this is to force these ***kers out. The whole dirty, infected, puss filled tumor that has spread like a virus through our once proud athletic programs.

Advertisement
Which is just a stupid comment.

We don't get Meyer because we suck not becasuse an administrator went to Penn.
What you don't get her going to Penn is irrelevant. You're the one who said it was a big deal.

Also, you don't get, we know we suck. That's why we're even discussing it. We don't get Meyer's (even if we come up with the coin) because he won't come into any situation that doesn't have a commitment to excellence. He's got his reputation and "brand" on the line.

What career am I defending, grandpa?

Btw, being 37 and working at Wendy's makes you a bit of a senior citizen.
Your career as a latte consultant. You basement dwelling, humanities majors with your worthless degrees some how think your smarter than others that have a difference or opinion. If you actually had any lick of a formal education, you would understand that the world isn’t as black and white as you think it is.

Why the fvck is The Director of Diversity making high level decisions concerning football staffing?

We don't know that.

You're just taking somebody's word for it because you like the optics of it and want to attack this person.

Advertisement
As far as Eichorst, Perlman (Chancellor of University of Nebraska) said that "the problems at Miami were a significant aspect of his interview".

He got $1 million to leave for Nebraska. Nothing more needs to be said. Everyone would take that job.

But Miami is a disaster. I don't disagree. But the fan base is part of that disaster.

This is exactly the kind of liberal elitism that believes people from some socioeconomic classes can never be anything of real value because of all they've seen and experienced prior.

You're just dumb, apparently.

I never said any such thing. I said that they're incompetent in evaluating administration.

So somehow you read that as saying that people of lower classes can never be anything of value.

I'd suggest that you have some deep issues of self-worth that are driving this response.

@Peter Gibbons even the proles can see this administration lacks the ability to field a winner. 5 failed coaches in a row isn’t the sign of organizational health. They aren’t qualified to run a championship level program. You know how I know? Because the don’t run one and never will.

Advertisement
He got $1 million to leave for Nebraska. Nothing more needs to be said. Everyone would take that job.

But Miami is a disaster. I don't disagree. But the fan base is part of that disaster.
an

Please expound on how the fan base is "part of the disaster." Since you use an ad hominien attack ("You're just dumb, apparently.") in your argument previously, please cite specific examples of where fan activity has contributed to the disaster.

It would stretch the limit of believability to be consistently that wrong over that period of time, without questioning someone's fitness for the job.

We've had 2 different Presidents and 4 different ADs in this time span.

Who's the someone?

Please expound on how the fan base is "part of the disaster." Since you use an ad hominien attack ("You're just dumb, apparently.") in your argument previously, please cite specific examples of where fan activity has contributed to the disaster.

I've already done that.

We had the best coach in 15 years and after winning the Coastal Division for the first time he was basically run out of town 7 games later.

Flying banners every 3+ years.

I get it. That's all these geniuses know how to do.

Advertisement
Great post! Dude is an elitist shill employed by the BOT and the Admin. No doubt about it. These Leftist cucks destroy anything and everything that they get their hands on. All they care about is how much money they can swindle out of the coffers for themselves, the societal circles that they run in, and being politically correct.

When the bullets start flying, these people revert to their nature.

Calling women ***** and blaming leftists for football losses.

It's pitiful.

If you asked Miami admins what "Power" means in a football context, what responses would you get?

Most predictable thread of all time. Simplistic Angry Males are beyond petrified of women in positions of power. I nearly hit the floor in a seizure of laughter when someone on page one implored that it be posted on West End Zone. No kidding. There is no greater fear per capita on the planet.

I'm reminded of David Brock pointing out in "Blinded by the Right" that right wing magazines always went out of their way to mock women on the cover, because their sales more than doubled compared to when a man was on the cover.

Lmao. Beta *** male.

I've already done that.

We had the best coach in 15 years and after winning the Coastal Division for the first time he was basically run out of town 7 games later.

Flying banners every 3+ years.

I get it. That's all these geniuses know how to do.
Maybe because he refused to make changes to his staff. Was going to promote 2 guys to be DC that arent qualified. Lost to teams with less talent. Wasnt recruiting at a high level.

Basically not earning his salary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back