Jennifer Strawley: Our Female Blake James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The AD has spent more time attacking the fans in this thread then they did in finding a coach
I think this guy wants to get into Jen's pants or something. Some of the language directed at her might be excessive but his feverish defense suggests that there is something going on here. No one defends a complete stranger with such vigor simply because he's not a misogynist.

View attachment 98686
1570394171571-jpeg.98669
Bruh I lost it with this

Advertisement
Hey this post required more expenditure of mental acuity than our coaching search did.
Maybe if you didn't spend so much money on blow, you would instead have more money to make donations and buy real influence instead of being relegated to your current state of freebasing + posting on an internet message board.

Advertisement
Maybe if you didn't spend so much money on blow, you would instead have more money to make donations and buy real influence instead of being relegated to your current state of freebasing + posting on an internet message board.
Hey this took even more thought and effort to type out. I don’t want to get crazy here, but if the AD put this type of effort into its coaching search, it might get you more than one name next time.

I could flex my muscles if I wanted to but I don’t have the necessity. You and your friends coming here desperately defending whatever integrity you have left is bad enough for you tonight.
Do you get social security on top of that sweet hourly Wendy's check? You must be some kind of high roller.

Advertisement
At least they came out of the shadows to play. **** sucking ***gots, the lot of you. Take Your bull**** titles and shove them up your gaping diversified, gender neutral ********.

Shouldn't lump in the obscure ****** trolls with the nitwits associated with the dept.

Advertisement
Hocutt was from Texas and wanted to go somewhere with, I'm sure, less stress.

Eichorst was offered $1 million to go to Nebraska.

But when you have an agenda you can make up any story to make it come right.
Sorry Blake, there's no agenda involved except wanting the best for UM.

Nebraska is on the high end but there's a long list above $750,000. You would be surprised what AD's make these days. The lowest published salary I could find in the ACC was NC State ($500,000 in 2013). Even Pete Garcia made $440,000 (also in 2013). Texas Tech was most likely a lateral salary wise ($595,000). Of course it's less stress. What do expect him say "I'm getting the f*ck out Dodge before the NCAA schit storm hits".

As far as Eichorst, Perlman (Chancellor of University of Nebraska) said that "the problems at Miami were a significant aspect of his interview".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back