Jennifer Strawley: Our Female Blake James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
@Peter Gibbons @SayWhat @EnlightenedDespot Working overtime tonight.

No concidence @EnlightenedDespot created the acc in 2012 and his first post was a few weeks after Manny was hired.

Not a misrepresentation. I don't expect an intern to know.

The buyout was the problem but UM ****ed around and held off on that one simple detail. They screwed him over.

Yes, we're all sitting around the Hecht flipping coins on who gets to address the next enlightened posts you all keep coming up with.

Your take on Botch and Shallala, got a question. If you say it in your head enough, does it make it true? I can say with 100 percent certainty that Shallala had absolutely nothing to do with any Botch decision. The only thing you've got right is that some of the BOT didn't like him. That's every coach though, some don't like Manny either. The power players do and that's how he became the head guy.

If the University of Miami had a competent athletic department, a bunch of whipping boy cucks from said athletic department wouldn't feel the need to get on a message board to defend it.

Blake James himself is a ticket boy from Maine and has zero qualifications to be running an athletic department. That's evident in not only his resume, but also in the fact that he did not perform a coaching search and hired someone who had no head coaching experience. There isn't a single major football program in this country that would do that.

I sincerely hope another scandal hits and you all lose your jobs.

Advertisement
View attachment 98669

Deputy Director of Athletics. Just as responsible as Blake per CIS' best former insider.

She's got the CIS boys on her payroll. Don't let up.

a12e243a8830dc2dfd43c2831e37d77dbab4bd04_hq.gif

Yes, we're all sitting around the Hecht flipping coins on who gets to address the next enlightened posts you all keep coming up with.

Your take on Botch and Shallala, got a question. If you say it in your head enough, does it make it true? I can say with 100 percent certainty that Shallala had absolutely nothing to do with any Botch decision. The only thing you've got right is that some of the BOT didn't like him. That's every coach though, some don't like Manny either. The power players do and that's how he became the head guy.

Which only reminds me that we don’t have the proper leadership to fix this Football program. Statistically speaking, maybe they’ll strike on one coach some day.

They may be incompetent. But the bigger problem is their social agenda (diversity, etc.) have a higher priority than commitment to excellence. It's become the prime mover in their decision making. Do you think the current culture will allow the AD to be independent? DO you think a strong, competent AD, won't jump ship at the first opportunity if forced to make decisions on that basis? Didn't we already lose 2 ADs (Hocutt and Eichorst)? Who knows the real reason the left. But the opportunity to "return home" or "work for their alma maters" certainly gave them a graceful, dignified out.

Hocutt left because of Mrs. Hocutt. Let's just leave it at that. Had Hocutt stayed, Miami would be rolling, because that dude really understood how to manage an athletic department. Eichorst was a crappy hire, he belonged at a huge state school, he was an annoying, secretive douchebag that couldn't relate to anyone with a pulse. You can be that way at a place like Nebraska, where fundraising only requires you to make a phone call, he failed at Miami. He didn't engender enthusiasm with the donor base, he disappeared within months of taking the job.

Advertisement
If the University of Miami had a competent athletic department, a bunch of whipping boy cucks from said athletic department wouldn't feel the need to get on a message board to defend it.

Blake James himself is a ticket boy from Maine and has zero qualifications to be running an athletic department. That's evident in not only his resume, but also in the fact that he did not perform a coaching search and hired someone who had no head coaching experience. There isn't a single major football program in this country that would do that.

I sincerely hope another scandal hits and you all lose your jobs.

Do you listen to BJM while you're mopping up the Adult Theater during your late night shifts?

You're talking about guys who shine shoes for a living, punch a clock every day and then come here and yell obscenities and charges of incompetence at high-level administrators who have bigger responsibilities than they'll ever have in their life.

The sons of men and women who punch clocks every day turned Suntan U into champions.

Men and women who punch clocks everyday, t-shirt fans, as that other clown called them, sat for hours in the baking sun in the OB supporting the hurricanes. They mourned Sean Taylor. They showed up to his funeral. They keep his memory alive to this very day.

You and that other jabroni can go straight to **** with your elitism. I'm gonna leave it at that out of respect for D-ummy.

The sons of men and women who punch clocks every day turned Suntan U into champions.

Men and women who punch clocks everyday, t-shirt fans, as that other clown called them, sat for hours in the baking sun in the OB supporting the hurricanes. They mourned Sean Taylor. They showed up to his funeral. They keep his memory alive to this very day.

You and that other jabroni can go straight to **** with your elitism. I'm gonna leave it at that out of respect for D-ummy.
Sonic Youth sucks.

I love that I've triggered the ne'er do-well t-shirt contingent. Carry on, oh mighty jizzmopper.

Advertisement
This UM plant has solidified it for me. They truly don’t care. Time to truly be a fan later.

They've always had personnel that monitor fan sites. It's when they participate and engage random fans that shatters any illusions of competence or sound judgement within the dept.

By simply engaging in this manor, they reveal themselves as nitwits, if revealing themselves isn't bad enough. Unfortunately, it confirms the athletic dept's affliction.

Advertisement
Well that explains the nearly two decades of incompetence in all major athletics. I bet USCw has the same exact problem.

It also explains why every coach has been a “good guy, clean cut” coach. It all makes sense now.

**** this school and program. Enjoy the empty stadiums while you find a gender neutral coach to run your football team.
I knew low key that this was the problem without any proof, I just felt it for a good while. This thread shows that my feelings were right and the same **** is happening at usc I bet everything on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back