Jennifer Strawley: Our Female Blake James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
@Peter Gibbons @SayWhat @EnlightenedDespot Working overtime tonight.

No concidence @EnlightenedDespot created the acc in 2012 and his first post was a few weeks after Manny was hired.
This is a gross misrepresentation of history.

Embarrassing even.

Butch Davis had a contract on his desk and left for the NFL. He's a grown man. He did it all on his own.

Shalala did not want Barry Alvarez over Butch Davis which is what the moron claimed.
Not a misrepresentation. I don't expect an intern to know.

The buyout was the problem but UM ****ed around and held off on that one simple detail. They screwed him over.

The person who seems like they need a safe space is you.

It's always funny that these macho types are the most insecure sissies.
Dude get over yourself. My comment was about her going to an Ivy League school and then working at one so no way we get an urban Meyer or mike leach. Internet tough guys like you are cool though. I’ll look for you on tv in your ski mask at the next antifa protest

Advertisement
The buyout was the problem but UM ****ed around and held off on that one simple detail. They screwed him over.

This is pathetic excuse-making.

The buyout was an issue......and Butch proved them right.

So the school was protecting the interests of.....the school.

Shock!

He was not screwed.

It's funny that you clowns claim to want what's best for the school but then take Butch Davis' side in a squabble about a buyout where the school was vindicated days later.

Dude get over yourself. My comment was about her going to an Ivy League school and then working at one so no way we get an urban Meyer or mike leach.

Which is just a stupid comment.

We don't get Meyer because we suck not becasuse an administrator went to Penn.

Advertisement
Is her going to an Ivy League school supposed to impress us? We don’t care where she went to school, the results suck.

She can wipe my *** with her Penn degree for all that’s worth.

But that does speak to how clueless the AD and university is. Some Ivy League incompetent brat is making horrible decisions and driving the program to the ground but their stooges are on social media attacking the fans.

This isn’t going to end well for you guys. We’ve humiliated the AD before

he played pee wee football

blitzed every **** down leaving 50 yards of uncovered turf behind him
Blitzing from 20 yards away like a ******. By the time the blitzer gets there the qb is chillin in the pocket roping ****

Advertisement
Problem with Frenk is he's just incompetent. He's staying out of the program while letting everything else decline. I think he actually cares but completely clueless.

I never took shots at Shalala academics wise but she was pure evil. The troll was solely responsible for the death of the program. She had an agenda against the program. She did everything to undermine Butch and screwed him over.

How could she have undermined Butch when she wasn't even on campus until he had bailed for Cleveland? Butch used Dr. Shalala as a convenient excuse, he wanted an NFL job for years, people forget that he pushed for the Cowboys job on multiple occasions. Let's not let facts and a calendar get in the way of your poorly thought out nonsense. Dr. Shalala like any other competent University President rarely got involved in athletic department affairs. She stood up for Shannon, and rightfully took heat for that. Frankly, had she gotten her way, Miami would have backed up a truck for Barry Alvarez, due to her great affinity for him while they were at Wisconsin. Miami would have been better off, but that's a conversation for another day. The leaders that get involved in those matters are usually at schools that are pure garbage, IE FSU when they had an ex Bowden player lead the entire University. Our fanbase, due to the fact that most never met an actual alum, nor attended the school don't understand how any decent school works. UMiami isn't Alabama, where the school exists solely to service the football program. No private school can operate that way, you'd go under in record time.

People also forget that using the rankings to gauge academic quality is a fool's errand due to how the USNWR formulates them. When Miami was in the middle of huge fundraising drives, Miami was able to take advantage of the ranking factors to shoot up. What most people didn't notice, and what USNWR doesn't really talk about was that Miami was getting more and more competitive especially as research dollars poured in. That's what made Miami a better school, the research got really good, it attracted great professors, and elite kids wanted to go there. Go walk around campus now, and you'll notice the student body looks vastly different. There's a reason why. I doubt that Miami magically stopped teaching, and became FSU in 4 years. FSU is still a safety state school, but is now one that is raising a ton of money, after decades of not doing anything. Their student demos haven't changed all that much, they are just taking advantage of the USNWR ranking criteria. If Miami was to start on another major fundraising drive, Miami would shoot right back up, although little has changed on campus since the end of Momentum II. That's why people in the know utilize the WSJ ranking, because it is a deeper dive into a school.

Miami can and should be able to have good, nationally competitive athletic programs, while providing a world class educational experience to those fortunate enough to get that thick envelope in their mailbox. The problem is that on the athletics side, there are idiots running it, who lack the drive and will to utilize the tools at their disposal to successfully manage what is a unique and complex department. They aren't held accountable by the people that should, because most of them aren't full time administrators. Our BOT is full of people that look at the job as a hobby, not as something they should take pride in, not something that is a public trust. When you sit on that board, you are responsible to stakeholders like myself, and the communities that the University serves. They don't get it, and it's time someone called them on it. The BOT should be held accountable, especially the more athletically inclined individuals. Until Miami has a reckoning with the people in charge, nothing will change. Frankly, I would have loved for Miami to have hired Adm. Stavridis when Dr. Shalala retired. I think he would have shaken up the BOT, he is huge on duty and responsibility. We need someone that has the courage to call a spade a spade.

Last edited:
This is pathetic excuse-making.

The buyout was an issue......and Butch proved them right.

So the school was protecting the interests of.....the school.

Shock!

He was not screwed.

It's funny that you clowns claim to want what's best for the school but then take Butch Davis' side in a squabble about a buyout where the school was vindicated days later.
Are you ******* serious? Butch deserved a blank check for what he did.

Meanwhile we're extending morons after the tiniest bit of success.

Yet, you have provide zero evidence to prove those charges are not accurate. Instead, you allowed your insecurities to get the best of you and now look foolish trying to control the narrative by arguing fans on a message board shouldn’t hold you and your colleagues accountable for your incompetence. At the end, when you look at the state of our 3 major Athletic programs, the results solidify that you and your supervisors are flat out incompetent at your jobs.
0 conference championships
1 division win since joining the ACC
0 playoff appearances
1 bowl win in over a decade
1 ten win season in 15 years

I can keep going. Imagine looking at those numbers and telling fans they can’t measure failure because Jennifer Strawley is an Ivy grad and by that virtue alone she knows better.

**** you soy boy

Advertisement
Facts glad someone said this ****...the people up top r soft af u could just know without knowing that this was going on at the u. I dont know or care about these people but when i see the pictures im not surprised because it had to be soft people worrying about collecting checks and wining social media.

Win need to gut this whole ****

It's over my brother. Sad to say, it's been over for some time.

@Peter Gibbons @SayWhat @EnlightenedDespot Working overtime tonight.

No concidence @EnlightenedDespot created the acc in 2012 and his first post was a few weeks after Manny was hired.

Not a misrepresentation. I don't expect an intern to know.

Yeah. You're right. I work in Hecht. You got me.

Are you ******* serious? Butch deserved a blank check for what he did.

"The school administrators should care more about football!"

Then....

"The school should've thrown common sense out the window and given Butch a blank check!"

:****:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back