Jennifer Strawley: Our Female Blake James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If you are making charges of incompetence than you are implicitly saying that you are competent in judging the performance of athletic administrators from the outside.

Im judging the product the athletic department puts out and how bad its been for the amount of time its been bad.
From that I deduce that some level of incompetence is at play here.

Shalala had a say before she was official. She wanted her friend Barry and Butch out. Some BOT members also resented Butch.

This is a gross misrepresentation of history.

Embarrassing even.

Butch Davis had a contract on his desk and left for the NFL. He's a grown man. He did it all on his own.

Shalala did not want Barry Alvarez over Butch Davis which is what the moron claimed.

View attachment 98764

"You're doing a great job, Jenn."
"The team fought hard, guys."
"Bunch of burger flippers, Jenn."
"4-12 vs power 5 teams, we'll turn it around."
"The women's swim team just beat Duke."
"That bachelor's in history is so awesome."
"Are those new braces?"

Candidate for post of the year well done sir keep at it lmaooo

STRIKE UP THE BANNERS

Advertisement
If you are making charges of incompetence than you are implicitly saying that you are competent in judging the performance of athletic administrators from the outside.
lmao. You are resorting to a typical appeal to authority claim. Not surprised, of course. We both know who loves to hide behind ‘experts.’

in any case, you do not need to be a professional musician to identify the sound of bad music.

Advertisement
So she played college athletics at any Ivy but she's totally incompetent.

I guess if she had dropped out of Miami-Dade College to work as a piper-fitter she'd be super qualified for this fan base.
Why did you not quote my whole post? I was saying she went to an ivy school n then worked at one. Fkn goto your safe space

Is she not an important member of the athletic department? Would you say the athletic programs have been overall successful in the last nine years? If your answer is yes then you’re either lying or you celebrate mediocrity. If your answer is no, then she and the rest of the athletic department are indeed incompetent and should be replaced.
Is anyone surprised that the soy boy couldn’t answer that simple question. Dodged it like the athletic department dodges good coaches

Advertisement
That's the type of chick getting offended by potential candidate's toxic masculinity.

"Mullen and Meyer tried to mansplain me the RPO! Bring in a diversity hire."
Facts glad someone said this ****...the people up top r soft af u could just know without knowing that this was going on at the u. I dont know or care about these people but when i see the pictures im not surprised because it had to be soft people worrying about collecting checks and wining social media.

Win need to gut this whole ****

Why did you not quote my whole post? I was saying she went to an ivy school n then worked at one. Fkn goto your safe space

The person who seems like they need a safe space is you.

It's always funny that these macho types are the most insecure sissies.

Advertisement
It says everything about what they value, how they judge things and what they would do under stress.

It's a guarantee that most of the people here are so incompetent that they wouldn't even know how incompetent they are.

Again you dont know what people here do and how much value add they have.
Would it surprise you if I told you that I'm responsible maintaining a telecomunications network in six states and have a team of twenty five people I supervise ?
Just a moment ago you thought I flipped burgers.
Maybe another poster in this thread is a plumber and owns his own business. I'm sure he understands administration.
I personally know someone that left one of those "high management jobs" you admire so much to start his own lawn care business (he wanted a better quality of life) his business has grown so much he makes more now. But to you he would only be a lawn guy who could never understand "high management"

Yet, you have provide zero evidence to prove those charges are not accurate. Instead, you allowed your insecurities to get the best of you and now look foolish trying to control the narrative by arguing fans on a message board shouldn’t hold you and your colleagues accountable for your incompetence. At the end, when you look at the state of our 3 major Athletic programs, the results solidify that you and your supervisors are flat out incompetent at your jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back