Jennifer Strawley: Our Female Blake James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
QONVIyz.gif

Advertisement
Your account has been active since 2012...

jesus man you should look for a new job lol
Yeah. So has yours. And I don't even have 5000+ posts. I guess when you mop **** (such as yourself) you have a lot of free time to rant and rave about what other people should do with their money.

So you criticize Frenk for falling in academic rankings but then take a shot at Shalala who was masterful in the politicking of academic rankings.

She was one of the reasons we shot up the rankings.

But she's still a ****, right?
Problem with Frenk is he's just incompetent. He's staying out of the program while letting everything else decline. I think he actually cares but completely clueless.

I never took shots at Shalala academics wise but she was pure evil. The troll was solely responsible for the death of the program. She had an agenda against the program. She did everything to undermine Butch and screwed him over.

I never took shots at Shalala academics wise but she was pure evil. The troll was solely responsible for the death of the program. She had an agenda against the program. She did everything to undermine Butch.

Donna Shalala wasn't at the school at the same time as Butch.

You're laughably clueless.

Advertisement
Yeah. So has yours. And I don't even have 5000+ posts. I guess when you mop **** (such as yourself) you have a lot of free time to rant and rave about what other people should do with their money.

Well seeing as your lower than the coffee ***** on the totem pole you dont even come close to calling any shots.

but seriously get a new job im sure it’s embarrassing explaining how youve wasted 7 years of your life trolling an internet message board that your not a fan of....

Don't be an obvious plebeian and you won't be called one.
You make a statement like that and the you wonder why you get called an elitist? That's what made this country great. We told the King to take his scepter and shove it up his ***. We were proud of being commoners because we worked hard for what we had. This country was founded by people who were looked down on because they weren't blue bloods and came here and built something great.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well seeing as your lower than the coffee ***** on the totem pole you dont even come close to calling any shots.

but seriously get a new job im sure it’s embarrassing explaining how youve wasted 7 years of your life trolling an internet message board that your not a fan of....
Strong words from the resident jizzmopper.

And learn English; I'm sure people take you seriously when you send them notes that read like a kid with Down's Syndrome wrote them.

That's what made this country great. We told the King to take his scepter and shove it up his ***. We were proud of being commoners because we worked hard for what we had. This country was founded by people who were looked down on because they weren't blue bloods and came here and built something great.

Great.

Another clown who thinks he's a descendant of the incredibly elite Founders of this country.

The country was founded by some of the most elite people in the history of the world. They would hate people like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back