Jennifer Strawley: Our Female Blake James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on in, shills.

Keep pouring in. Wanna cite our graduation rates, or maybe our women's softball record? Let's hear some meaningless accomplishments no one cares about since you're failing in every area of actual importance.

I love these nimrods at a university that's plummeting in both academics and major sports rallying behind their metal-mouthed God.

"Miami is 4-12 in their last 16 games vs Power 5 teams."
UM Shills:
1570417098350.jpeg

Advertisement
LOL. It's always great to see the Miami t-shirt fans get riled up. No connection to the university aside from treating it's football team like it's some kind of professional franchise, and then, delusions of grandeur/cocaine kicking in, assume their coke-jangled opinions matter to the BOT or anyone else who makes decisions. Hilarious.

heres another nark for the school

lol

Wha'ts funny is how much **** Shalala took and how little Frenk has taken in comparison.

Now I don't think Frenk has anything to do with it as it should be. You don't really want an academic from Mexico getting to involved in the athletic decisions.

But it says a lot about the fan base.
Frenk has gotten plenty of shlt. We're ******* tied with FSU in academics now.
Of course you would defend Shalala. Fvck that witch.

Advertisement

So you criticize Frenk for falling in academic rankings but then take a shot at Shalala who was masterful in the politicking of academic rankings.

She was one of the reasons we shot up the rankings.

But she's still a ****, right?

Frenk has gotten plenty of shlt. We're ******* tied with FSU in academics now.

We are #57 in academics, football, baseball and basketball ..... and sinking fast

You're talking about guys who shine shoes for a living, punch a clock every day and then come here and yell obscenities and charges of incompetence at high-level administrators who have bigger responsibilities than they'll ever have in their life.
Is she not an important member of the athletic department? Would you say the athletic programs have been overall successful in the last nine years? If your answer is yes then you’re either lying or you celebrate mediocrity. If your answer is no, then she and the rest of the athletic department are indeed incompetent and should be replaced.

Advertisement
Don't be an obvious plebeian and you won't be called one.

You made assumption about the careers and the value of the work from people on this thread.
An incredibly weak thing to do.
You don't like people questioning the administration. Argue against it!
You don't like assumptions they make about those people. Argue against it!
Argue on the merits like SayWhat did.
But you didn't do that.
You decided to insult and devalue blue coller workers.
You decided to say that admistrators have more value than blue coller workers and that was your response.
That makes you a *****.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You made assumptions about the careers and the value of the work of people on this thread.
An incredibly weak thing to do.
You don't like people questioning the administration. Argue against it!
Yoh dont like assumptions they make about those people. Argue against it!
Argue on the merits like SayWhat did.
But you didn't do that.
You decided to insult blue coller workers.
You decided to say that admistrators have more value than blue coller workers as your response.
That makes you a *****.
An elitist *****.

Advertisement
I didn’t know about all this behind the scenes stuff but I appreciate everyone on here bringing it to light. Like I said In the banner thread im checking the pricing tomorrow and getting the specifics/quote. Maybe we should go with “ Save the U, fire Bass, Strawley, and James” what do you guys think? Do we like it and In agreement?

Run it, my brotha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back