Jennifer Strawley: Our Female Blake James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
CHIEF DIVERSITY OFFICER

WTF does that have to do with athletics, which should be about winning games and building support for the program! Not affirmative action!

So you're so stupid that you think diversity equals affirmative action.

Advertisement
I'll simplify it for you, she and the search committee is a front essentially. It's much deeper than that and to know who pulls the strings, you gotta look at where the money comes from. It doesn't just magically appear in the athletic department.

So that takes you somewhere else. The guys and a few women who pull the real strings. Manny was their guy and his father had some say in that as well. This was a big business decision, some favors were called in, and he's going to get time. These are powerful and influential people who don't like to be wrong, I'll leave it at that.

Funny that some here actually think she swayed it one way or another. Comical to say the least.

Well that makes it even worse.

Another super lame response from somebody who can't come up with anything else.

If Jen Strawley's not a **** then you must be her husband!

Brilliant stuff.

I'll refrain from tearing into her appearance as I'd prefer this thread stay open, especially with Hecht Eunichs like you lurking around.

Hey can you tell us more about our team's pregame "fit" before getting humiliated at home, you ball-less ******* geek?

Funny that some here actually think she swayed it one way or another. Comical to say the least.

You're talking about guys who shine shoes for a living, punch a clock every day and then come here and yell obscenities and charges of incompetence at high-level administrators who have bigger responsibilities than they'll ever have in their life.

Advertisement
I've seen my balls without the assistance of a mirror.

When was the last time you could say that?
tenor.gif

Women, who obviously never played, should never make decisions about football.

That's stupid meathead nonsense. It doesn't take someone who played a sport to understand basic crap about it. Plenty of guys who never played or never was any good at the sport have found success at multiple levels. The problem is that she and Blake have never shown the desire to learn about the sport, and their network is laughably small. They hired the one person they knew. They did it in record time without even reaching out to one candidate. That's just rank incompetence, period.

Advertisement
You're talking about guys who shine shoes for a living, punch a clock every day and then come here and yell obscenities and charges of incompetence at high-level administrators who have bigger responsibilities than they'll ever have in their life.

I have no idea what anyone does no do I judge a person by it, I just know they have no idea how this all works by reading this thread. Let them run with it, I'm going to at this point. No changing the uninformed opinions here.

Advertisement

I don't shine shoes. I'm in the telecom industry maintaning the network you use every day.
I'm not an asshol3 like you so I wont assume what you do for a living or how much you make...so I wont assume I make more than you.
I do make more than most "administrators" since I have a skill that comands that salary.
I don't punch a clock but would find no shame in doing so (incredibly elitist asshol3 comment by the way). Incredible dignity in work that requires you to use your hands and god forbit get a little dirty and have to take a shower after work.

"high-level administrators who have bigger responsibilities than they'll ever have in their life."

Wow. You are an elitist Piece Of ****!!

Last edited:
Yeah, Director of Diversity at a garbage ACC program that can't win is such a big title. Imagine the pressure of upholding the legacy of losing our division every year or making sure our latest ball boy is Guatemalan?

You try walking a mile in Jenn's orthotics.

I'll simplify it for you, she and the search committee is a front essentially. It's much deeper than that and to know who pulls the strings, you gotta look at where the money comes from. It doesn't just magically appear in the athletic department.

So that takes you somewhere else. The guys and a few women who pull the real strings. Manny was their guy and his father had some say in that as well. This was a big business decision, some favors were called in, and he's going to get time. These are powerful and influential people who don't like to be wrong, I'll leave it at that.

And I'm sure they don't like it when it's pointed out that they are doing a terrible job. The negativity will only get worse. We'll see how long it takes for change. Social media gives the common man a voice and collectively it can be powerful.

USA Today already ran an article 10/6/2019,
https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...ould-have-worst-season-since-1977/3890958002/

How many more media stories, tv, print, social media, before someone is fired?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back