Jeff Thomas

Advertisement
JT is good people, you guys need to let up on the kid & let'em breathe.

He's a good WR & we need him, if he comes back next year our WR group will be **** good.

Sometimes, talented players don’t get burn in individual games simply due to luck of the draw situations, or getting bracketed on purpose, or other WRs killing their matchups, there’s no telling why without studying the film. It happens.

I’ve been critical, of him, once...the muffed punt at UFailure. I understand there are issues, but I’m in favor in making the extra effort to keep him eligible.

He’s the kind of player you try to keep eligible, because he has insane plays in him - like that route he ran for a TD against FSU....people need to rewatch that, he made a ankle-breaking juke at full speed...full speed...we have very few people that understand football or they’d be talking about that play. He sold it to the outside and turned inside at full fūcking speed. Very few people on earth can do that insane shlt.

And anyway, it sounds like he may have been dealing with a personal tragedy today.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sometimes, talented players don’t get burn in individual games simply due to luck of the draw situations, or getting bracketed on purpose, or other WRs killing their matchups, there’s no telling why without studying the film. It happens.

I’ve been critical, of him, once...the muffed punt at UFailure. I understand there are issues, but I’m in favor in making the extra effort to keep him eligible.

He’s the kind of player you try to keep eligible, because he has insane plays in him - like that route he ran for a TD against FSU....people need to rewatch that, he made a ankle-breaking juke at full speed...full speed...we have very few people that understand football or they’d be talking about that play. He sold it to the outside and turned inside at full fūcking speed. Very few people on earth can do that insane shlt.

And anyway, it sounds like he may have been dealing with a personal tragedy today.
That Post route was something you see guys like Ty Hilton & Tyreek Hill do on Sundays.

He has special ability with that natural speed & quickness, he's also a very good route runner, he creates separation instantly with his first step & his ability to get in & out of his breaks seamlessly at full speed is second to none.

Yeah he does have some issues off the field, but he's not a bad kid & he's not a locker room cancer the way he's always portrayed. His teammates love the guy & he's not a disruptive whiner like TO or Dez Bryant, he can be quiet sometimes & shut off but he's not causing problems all the time like people like to think he is.

The kid is a Nole Killer, we wouldn't have been able to beat FSU back to back season were it not for him, that's enough for me & that's more than enough to be immortalized by Canes fans if for nothing's else than his performances vs our most hated rival.

Of course he's going to go through things & have setbacks, but he's a Hurricane & we as fans need to rally around the kid & support him.

Advertisement
A bunch of you are lunatics. Even after you’ve been told that his cousin was shot and killed today, ya’ll still bashing the young man.

You guys are either dumb, didn’t read the entire thread, or are evil as ****. Whichever it is, it is low rent. JT4 has been woefully misused/underused by the last and current coaching staffs. That is part of the issue.

Advertisement
Anyone who watched film knew that Lou does not cover the slot. They focus on stacking the box and taking away your best WR.
Jeff was a decoy and blocker today because he drew the most attention, which is just as valuable as catches in the game plan.

Life is about more than just highlights, ‘the journey‘ determines the destination.

Never seen a fan base try to **** on kids as much as ours do even when they aren’t doing anything wrong smh. Even without the stuff with his cousin this thread is dumb bec jit hasn’t done anything wrong to warrant this. idgaf about the mistake he made in the UF game **** I can go down the list of our all time greats ******* up in a big game (still have nightmares of Meast letting that ***boy Clarett strip him of the int that would have broke OSU spirits in the NC game). No matter what rumors peeps make about the kid he works hard and his teammates love him and that’s. I don’t care if he gets another ball thrown to him all year if he’s going to keep showing up I’ll root for jit.

****, feel bad for him and his family. All over some dumb **** they lost one of theirs and so will the killers family.

Advertisement
Back