Jeff Thomas

JT is not a cancer. He's not a bad teammate. He works hard in practice. He's just a quiet kid who carries a lot of baggage because of his background, much more than the ******** who recklessly bash him could ever deal with. The kid is maturing and his teammates and coaches respect him despite some bumps in the road. Anyone who says otherwise is lying or guessing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have cousins that I have never met. Was he close to this person or just a "distant cousin"? Did they talk daily, weekly, monthly or never. Lots of variables. Loss of life is always terrible and it happens every day, but to put this out as a reason for his state of mind is a stretch.

You think E. St. Louis is any harder than the hoods most our guys grew up in? Unfortunately, most these kids have the cards stacked against them from jump street, but life is how you respond to adversity. Not criticizing JT4, but also not going to pretend that his circumstances are somehow wildly different than a lot of the other dudes in our program coming out of overtown, carol city, opa locka, etc. who have chosen to try to make the best of their situation, regardless of the circumstances they were dealt. He has already likely overcome the most difficult odds to get to this point, but where is he right now, at the end of the day, the kid is at an inflection point whether he buckles down and balls out in the league with the talent he has, or flames out and returns to the hood. If the latter, still will not criticize him for not beating the odds against him, but at this point it’s largely a function of the decisions he makes from here on out, like so many of these kids choose to do coming out of similar situations at UM, and generally across the country.

Will be rooting for him.

East St. Louis averages 100 murders per 100,000 resident.

That is ASTRONOMICAL.

For comparison Chicago has a population of about 2.7 million and had 555 murders (according to Chicago p.d.)in 2018. It would take 2700 murders for Chicago to have the murder rate of East St Louis.

Florida has some rough areas, but nothing that compares to that.

St. Louis is probably the most dangerous place to live in the country now.

The deck was stacked against him just making it out.

The affects it has had on him are profound. Personally, I am surprised it has gone as well as it has with him.

If he can keep growing, his experience in Miami could be life changing and inspiration for other at risk kids to overcome their pasts.

I have cousins that I have never met. Was he close to this person or just a "distant cousin"? Did they talk daily, weekly, monthly or never. Lots of variables. Loss of life is always terrible and it happens every day, but to put this out as a reason for his state of mind is a stretch.
For random idiots on the internet to guess at the young mans state of mind is an even bigger stretch

Advertisement
How do you know his state of mind, mongoloid? You don’t even know your own state of mind?

Wow that’s crazy...We we’re all on his jock begging for him to come back and now since we’re “good” at the WR position we’re gonna kick him to the curb? Thats mega trife. He can still be productive and utilized as a weapon. He just needs to find his grove in this Enos system. Y’all really need to chill.

Advertisement
@RVACane This thread is Exhibit A in the **** you need to clean up. Some useless ****, who does nothing but troll on here, starts a worthless fake thread with the sole purpose of trashing one of our best players. Gets a bunch of similarly situated mongoloids riled up over a fake report.
The high troll traffic the past few weeks as soon as things start to have a little sunshine is amazing.

Is it possible that Louisville did a good job of covering Thomas and Osborn, and in doing so, exposed their 3rd corner, which UM took advantage of by throwing to Harley and Wiggins?
If so, then Thomas did his job. Sometimes what makes a wide receiving corp very good is depth; depth which can not be countered by corners on the other side. So a good coordinator looks for the best matchup. And when your 3rd and 4th receivers are Harley, Wiggins or Pope, you roll with it.

Advertisement
Harley and Wiggins have really started to break out the last few games,through their hard work, talent and improving their skills, as well as Williams improved shoulder.

But I also promise you part of the reason for their improvement is due to JT4 being on the field. He may not get every target, but the defensive backfield really has to account for him on every play.

If I were a corner or deep safety, my knees would get shaky watching film of that post TD he caught against FSU.

Pretty sure there were some upset stomachs and loose stools in the DB room at Loserville last week after watching some film.

Harley and Wiggins have really started to break out the last few games,through their hard work, talent and improving their skills, as well as Williams improved shoulder.

But I also promise you part of the reason for their improvement is due to JT4 being on the field. He may not get every target, but the defensive backfield really has to account for him on every play.

If I were a corner or deep safety, my knees would get shaky watching film of that post TD he caught against FSU.

Pretty sure there were some upset stomachs and loose stools in the DB room at Loserville last week after watching some film.
This, sometimes you just don’t get the ball even if you are open. Thomas was open on that route Wiggins score on top but the ball didn’t come to him vs Louisville so sometimes it is what it is

Is it possible that Louisville did a good job of covering Thomas and Osborn, and in doing so, exposed their 3rd corner, which UM took advantage of by throwing to Harley and Wiggins?
If so, then Thomas did his job. Sometimes what makes a wide receiving corp very good is depth; depth which can not be countered by corners on the other side. So a good coordinator looks for the best matchup. And when your 3rd and 4th receivers are Harley, Wiggins or Pope, you roll with it.
Thomas was in for 4 plays

Dude is one of the top WR on the team from an athletic standpoint, his teammates all vouched for him when he quit last year, and he also tweeted "Great Team Win!" On October 26th after Pitt, but we didnt start a thread about that???

Has he had some issues? Of course, but this same OP who is analyzing how much he "celebrates" was probably the same dude ripping Manny for trying to calculate how hard a person celebrates.

Oh and as a side note....F@ck OP, he can eat an entire hammock full of d!cks.

Advertisement
Back