Jeff Thomas

Rosier’s abysmal deep passes have cost Thomas a huge year.

Richt has cost him a ton of yards not allowing him to get the ball with room to run.

Kid has a big future. He’s fast yeah, but hes also tough.

Malik is a huge weakness guys r wide open

Advertisement
He shouldn’t be on kick return at this time
Our special teams are a joke. I have no idea if he’s a good returner or not because we don’t ****ing block anyone

I feel the same way.. hard to really evaluate as there is always a free man running by our blockers untouched. I don't think he is natural kick returner but might be our best option also.

But for true freshman his talent at wr is undeniable. If he had competent qb he would be budding star with big plays we left on field

Thomas would be a freshman all american if we had a QB who could throw it to him. He's been running open since the third or fourth game

Advertisement
Homer should be returning kicks and with more backs, I would expect him there next year.

Has been constantly getting behind secondaries for weeks now. Yea, he had the fumble last night, but IDGAF. No one can keep up with him

Can't wait until next year, he is going to have a huge season with a real QB who can actually get him the ball in stride

What makes you so sure he'll have a QB who can hit him? I'm seriously asking.

He’s not a natural kickoff returner right now.

His fumble was a freshman mistake.

He’s gotta learn how to comeback to the ball though when it’s underthrown.

You do know that its hard to blow pass defenders at top speed and try to pull up and come back to a badly underthrown ball...ijs, you can tear an acl, hamstring issues, and so

Advertisement
he needs to get stronger. its frustrating but he was trying too hard to make something happen. he will grow. the kid has ability you cant teach

He’ll be a star here. Freshman growing pains and inconsistent an play kept him from a big frosh campaign

Has been constantly getting behind secondaries for weeks now. Yea, he had the fumble last night, but IDGAF. No one can keep up with him

Can't wait until next year, he is going to have a huge season with a real QB who can actually get him the ball in stride

jeff has been awful on KR..and as a WR...we all wish and expected more from him regardless of who is throwing him the ball

Advertisement
Luke was talking **** about him this morning, saying we need to recruit more local kids from carol city and MNW
(specifically tutu atwell) instead of some guy from St.Loius who fumbles. “I’d rather lose with our guys”

Not to pee in the pool but the all he is is fast. He NEVER fights for the football and a LOT of Rosiers picks have been partialy his fault because he doesn't come back to the ball or fight in any way. Doesn't mean he can't improve but right now he is just track star

Advertisement
His upside is very high.

I'm also of the opinion that Deejay Dallas should be returning kickoffs ahead of JT.

Not to pee in the pool but the all he is is fast. He NEVER fights for the football and a LOT of Rosiers picks have been partialy his fault because he doesn't come back to the ball or fight in any way. Doesn't mean he can't improve but right now he is just track star

I'm curious to know what games you've been watching because that is a pretty dumb analysis IMO. I admit there were a few times he could have came back to the ball or fought a little harder for it but he isn't exactly a jump ball receiver and Malik often throws the ball too high, too far or not far enough. Thomas shouldn't have to come back to the ball when he's torched a DB and has 10 yards on him

Advertisement
Back