Jeff Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smith and Thomas create an elite duo to go with Njoku and Pouncey. That is top level talent that we need to bring in.

Advertisement
Smith and Thomas create an elite duo to go with Njoku and Pouncey. That is top level talent that we need to bring in.

If we pull that off, best WR Class all time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one knows how they will turn out and the 2002 class didn't turn out that great but was higher ranked than this one would be.

Ryan Moore - #1 receiver in the nation (#3 player overall)
Akieem Jolla - #11 receiver (#77 overall)
Devin Hester - #3 athlete in the nation but was considered a wide receiver (#27 overall player in the nation)
Darnell Jenkins - #31 receiver
Sinorice Moss - #51 receiver

Advertisement
Lil bit of fear starting to creep on that Tennessee Volunqueers message board. LOL. Fûck those hillbillies this year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Anybody can post what Andrew Ivins said about our recruiting leading to signing day from TOS?

Wait a **** minute!

Kid has on a 305 shirt, a green sweater with orange shorts to boot?

Man this kid been wanted to be Cane.

Insteresting development.

Jimmy Details does not believe Devonta Smith will be in the LSU class leaving BAMA and MIAMI. He is the ultimate insider.

He did not make a prediction which leads me to believe Smith is keeping a lid on leaks and nobody knows where he is going.

You have to think we are still very much in this considering BAMA's lack of passing attempts and departures from the coaching staff.

Even lsu people think he's bama bound

Advertisement

Jimmy Details does not believe Devonta Smith will be in the LSU class leaving BAMA and MIAMI. He is the ultimate insider.

He did not make a prediction which leads me to believe Smith is keeping a lid on leaks and nobody knows where he is going.

You have to think we are still very much in this considering BAMA's lack of passing attempts and departures from the coaching staff.

I personally hunk he's Bama bound. IMO we end up:

Pouncey
Thomas
Nkoju
Grad Transfer

I personally hunk he's Bama bound. IMO we end up:

Pouncey
Thomas
Nkoju
Grad Transfer

That's a big win imo

Advertisement

The day we beat Bama for a 5 star Louisiana kid is the day I eat my dog

Man, that's ruff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back