Jeff Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Insteresting development.

Jimmy Details does not believe Devonta Smith will be in the LSU class leaving BAMA and MIAMI. He is the ultimate insider.

He did not make a prediction which leads me to believe Smith is keeping a lid on leaks and nobody knows where he is going.

You have to think we are still very much in this considering BAMA's lack of passing attempts and departures from the coaching staff.

The day we beat Bama for a 5 star Louisiana kid is the day I eat my dog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Ruh Roh" **Schooby Doo voice**

So shifty and SMOOVE....He moves like a Lamborghini. Would be nice to see him for three years at the U.

Advertisement
I'll believe it when I see it, money bags has stole many

Thomas' has been getting some CBs to Louisville. They are a huge threat....how can a frosh pass up a chance to be the #1 target for the Heisman winner (even if its for one year only)?

I would consider them the favourite for now.

Thomas' has been getting some CBs to Louisville. They are a huge threat....how can a frosh pass up a chance to be the #1 target for the Heisman winner (even if its for one year only)?

Agreed that they're a threat but the only CB they've gotten recently was from their own writer. We're trending better than they are. I'm concerned that we haven't sent a coach there on a plane today.

Edit: I see on the next page on 247 that the FSU writer Bud Elliott, CB'd him to Loserville. That's still not a trend. Loserville has his OV this weekend.

Last edited:
Advertisement

So Thomas gets one CB from an FSU insider and now you have them as the favorite to land him. Why did you choose to ignore the 11 consecutive CB's of him to Miami?

Ask all the other big time Frosh WRs how they passed him and them up. Lamar Jackson/Louisville aren't attracting big name WRs.

With you saying this, I feel better about our chances now.

Thomas' has been getting some CBs to Louisville. They are a huge threat....how can a frosh pass up a chance to be the [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] target for the Heisman winner (even if its for one year only)?

So Thomas gets one CB from an FSU insider and now you have them as the favorite to land him. Why did you choose to ignore the 11 consecutive CB's of him to Miami?

i'm not ignoring those.

You have to see things from the WR's perspective. Being the #1 target from the Heisman winner is more alluring than what Miami has to offer. We (and he) don't even know who our QB will be. At the moment UL is more of a sure thing if I'm a WR looking to make an immediate impact.

Advertisement
Thomas' has been getting some CBs to Louisville. They are a huge threat....how can a frosh pass up a chance to be the [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] target for the Heisman winner (even if its for one year only)?

i'm not ignoring those.

You have to see things from the WR's perspective. Being the #1 target from the Heisman winner is more alluring than what Miami has to offer. We (and he) don't even know who our QB will be. At the moment UL is more of a sure thing if I'm a WR looking to make an immediate impact.

That dude is a horrid passer is more Young than Kaaya, he can't even pass out of the backfield correctly. Not scared of louisville

Anyone who watched college football figure out Lamar Jackson the last 4 games or so that they played knows that he's not a WR friendly QB. He's another scramble ball guy who stopped making so many plays as soon as defenses started containing him in the pocket.

Advertisement

With you saying this, I feel better about our chances now.

Please let this go down as #avalidspecial .

I'm pretty sure Lamar will be hosting him and that dude I'm sure is a celebrity around town... Not saying that should be the considered for anyone making this type of decision. But, this is a humble kid from the hood of east st.louis that can possibly be influenced by these situations.. That and i think Lamar is loosing his top WR

Anyone who watched college football figure out Lamar Jackson the last 4 games or so that they played knows that he's not a WR friendly QB. He's another scramble ball guy who stopped making so many plays as soon as defenses started containing him in the pocket.

As soon as they started facing defenses worth a ****, Lamar didn't do anything. Two of their last 3 games were against Houston and LSU. Those defensive lines smashed UL's o-line. The last 3 teams figured that offense out with the quickness. As has already been mentioned, I don't see the allure of playing with a Heisman trophy winner for one season. What's he going to do the other 2/3 years if they have a crap QB?

As soon as they started facing defenses worth a ****, Lamar didn't do anything. Two of their last 3 games were against Houston and LSU. Those defensive lines smashed UL's o-line. The last 3 teams figured that offense out with the quickness. As has already been mentioned, I don't see the allure of playing with a Heisman trophy winner for one season. What's he going to do the other 2/3 years if they have a crap QB?

he single handedly destroyed FSU and Clemson's defenses....

LOL at Bud Elliott prediction, when Wiltfong changes his prediction, I'll start to take notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back