Jeff Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We better pray that Dugans can finally land someone.

He landed Rodney Scott and Kevaughn Dingle guy.

And Bruce and Richards last season right at the end. But hey, let's ignore facts.

Bruce and Richards were committed to Golden. You must really want to go to UM if you committ to that. He didn't pull those.

Btw when you added that "lets ignore facts" part, it means you win the argument.

the ****? bruce was late january, and richards didn't give anything definitive until signing day.

We better pray that Dugans can finally land someone.

He landed Rodney Scott and Kevaughn Dingle guy.

And Bruce and Richards last season right at the end. But hey, let's ignore facts.

Bruce and Richards were committed to Golden. You must really want to go to UM if you committ to that. He didn't pull those.

Btw when you added that "lets ignore facts" part, it means you win the argument.

Both guys committed to Golden, decommitted when he was fired, looked like they were headed elsewhere, and then came back to Miami with Dugans as their main recruiter. Those are the facts you are ignoring.

The End Of 4! - Jeff Thomas highlights - Hudl

12 minutes of Jeff Thomas. We NEED this kid.

First off, check out his CB highlights in the first couple minutes [MENTION=3]LuCane[/MENTION] Has better hips and ball skills than some of our current DBs lol

Speed and vision at WR, instant upgrade on special teams... And his CUTS - my God - there's only one other kid in the history of Miami football I've seen cut and accelerate that quickly.

he we lost harley and got him, jokes on harley. this kid plays at another speed. i dont care where he is from, that speed is elite. if he is focused, dugans will make him a monster. the combo of his family and this staff might be his head on straight.

If we get him that would be crazy because if we got Harley there would have been no need for Thomas.

Here's looking at you WVU.

I totally expect Thomas to commit when he visits Miami and cancel his visit to Tennessee.

Advertisement
Insteresting development.

Jimmy Details does not believe Devonta Smith will be in the LSU class leaving BAMA and MIAMI. He is the ultimate insider.

He did not make a prediction which leads me to believe Smith is keeping a lid on leaks and nobody knows where he is going.

You have to think we are still very much in this considering BAMA's lack of passing attempts and departures from the coaching staff.

Jimmy Details does not believe Devonta Smith will be in the LSU class leaving BAMA and MIAMI. He is the ultimate insider.

He did not make a prediction which leads me to believe Smith is keeping a lid on leaks and nobody knows where he is going.

You have to think we are still very much in this considering BAMA's lack of passing attempts and departures from the coaching staff.

Jimmy D knows his sh*t when it comes to Lousiana kids for sure. Devonta, Thomas, Nkoju takes this WR class to the next level. (Pouncey would be icing on the cake)

The day we beat Bama for a 5 star Louisiana kid is the day I eat my dog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see the reluctance, however, I'm trying to think about this logically - why would a kid sign with Bama when they are already loaded at WR, instead of signing with a team where he could start day 1? I think we actually have a legit chance here.

Advertisement
IF Smith visits here, we have a shot. I think we'll all know what's up after is 1/20 visit to Bammer. My gut says he commits to Bama after his visit and shuts it down. JMO.

Last edited:

I see the reluctance, however, I'm trying to think about this logically - why would a kid sign with Bama when they are already loaded at WR, instead of signing with a team where he could start day 1? I think we actually have a legit chance here.

Logical and 17/18 kids is world's apart

If we land Smith and Thomas that's a **** of a haul. Still don't think we will get either..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I see the reluctance, however, I'm trying to think about this logically - why would a kid sign with Bama when they are already loaded at WR, instead of signing with a team where he could start day 1? I think we actually have a legit chance here.[/QUOTE]

I did not count many WR in their last two classes. Perhaps some ATH as recruits are now WR..

Advertisement
IF Smith visits here, we have a shot. I think we'll all know what's up after is 1/20 visit to Bammer. My gut says he commits to Bama after his visit and shuts it down. JMO.

I don't think he would do Richt like that.

I also think that he's well aware of the fact that Bama's passing game is anemic.

I really think Smith is Miami's to lose right now.

Unfortunately, almost all people (including 18 year old HS kids) are irrational.

Dilbert creator Scott Adams is a master of persuasion. He contends that all humans are irrational and he will not waste time trying if he does not think he can persuade the person emotionally. In other words, if Smith is emotionally set on BAMA no amount of logical argument based on data or performance will change his mind.

He committed to Richt once and really likes him.

We are in this till the end.

Advertisement
Unfortunately, almost all people (including 18 year old HS kids) are irrational.

Dilbert creator Scott Adams is a master of persuasion. He contends that all humans are irrational and he will not waste time trying if he does not think he can persuade the person emotionally. In other words, if Smith is emotionally set on BAMA no amount of logical argument based on data or performance will change his mind.

:monkey-serious:

I'm hoping you're Chinese because Smith is ours.

I'm hoping you're Chinese because Smith is ours.

Are you the Same franchise from canesport? I hope so I love Chinese food

Camp rankings, highlights, stars.....I don't even care.

Kid made some of the best players in the country look foolish more than once. He's a 5 star and would be one of the biggest gets in this class for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back