Jeff Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Steve wiltforg flipped his crystal ball to Miami for Thomas after talking to a source. YES!!

After talking to a source at East St. Louis (Ill.) High I flipped my 247Sports Crystal Ball forecast from Illinois to Miami regarding Top247 receiver Jeff Thomas.

No coach is recruiting Thomas harder than Mark Richt, who will host speedy receiver on Jan. 20.

My source reiterated that Thomas wants to play on the national stage for a potential National Championship, and that's why Alabama led much of the process. Thomas has improved off the field which has brought schools like the Hurricanes back into play here.

247Sports was also told Thomas's family will likely move to the area he signs.

Louisville, Tennessee and Oregon are also in play for the Under Armour All-American.

247Sports ranks Thomas as the nation's No. 7 receiver and No. 47 player overall.

Well someone better find them a friendly rental in the Gables and fast, because something tells me at least 2 of the other 3 programs will do similar.

This is one key component that Miami has lost when it comes to previous staffs. A lot of these kids mom's or family members move with them to their college of choice. The $EC is great a finding the families "jobs" and "housing" without breaking NCAA rules.
This is what I've been saying. I'm just waiting for my two startups to get to the point where I can offer a few jobs. You're good with scheduling meetings? Perfect. Here's a rental home and you can work remotely. BigCaneAl, where are we with this progress?

Steve wiltforg flipped his crystal ball to Miami for Thomas after talking to a source. YES!!

After talking to a source at East St. Louis (Ill.) High I flipped my 247Sports Crystal Ball forecast from Illinois to Miami regarding Top247 receiver Jeff Thomas.

No coach is recruiting Thomas harder than Mark Richt, who will host speedy receiver on Jan. 20.

My source reiterated that Thomas wants to play on the national stage for a potential National Championship, and that's why Alabama led much of the process. Thomas has improved off the field which has brought schools like the Hurricanes back into play here.

Louisville, Tennessee and Oregon are also in play for the Under Armour All-American.

247Sports ranks Thomas as the nation's No. 7 receiver and No. 47 player overall.

Well someone better find them a friendly rental in the Gables and fast, because something tells me at least 2 of the other 3 programs will do similar.

This is one key component that Miami has lost when it comes to previous staffs. A lot of these kids mom's or family members move with them to their college of choice. The $EC is great a finding the families "jobs" and "housing" without breaking NCAA rules.
This is what I've been saying. I'm just waiting for my two startups to get to the point where I can offer a few jobs. You're good with scheduling meetings? Perfect. Here's a rental home and you can work remotely. BigCaneAl, where are we with this progress?

Maybe not the place for this but are your startups in the health field still? I've got one rolling myself. We haven't broke bread on the subject in a long time.

That's a good way to kill your startup or at least make it look less appealing to investors. Might be better focusing on getting bought out and then just discreetly dropping bags here and there. :greedy_dollars:

Last edited:

That's a good way to kill your startup. Might be better focusing on getting bought out and then just discreetly dropping bags here and there.
We're joking here, my brotha. Although, if it'd grow to a non-startup, I'm dead serious about supporting our community through job opportunities for parents. I wouldn't ever be involved with bags.

Advertisement
The End Of 4! - Jeff Thomas highlights - Hudl

12 minutes of Jeff Thomas. We NEED this kid.

First off, check out his CB highlights in the first couple minutes @LuCane Has better hips and ball skills than some of our current DBs lol

Speed and vision at WR, instant upgrade on special teams... And his CUTS - my God - there's only one other kid in the history of Miami football I've seen cut and accelerate that quickly.
See, this is a good example. If I'm the DB coach on the other side and I see his hips and change of direction. I understand he could probably play Corner very well, but I think he's unique at WR. I'd encourage the staff to keep him there.

IMG_0357.jpg

Make sure a few of them 0% body fat, peanut butter skinned Latinas in the area of his vision.

Advertisement
At the risk of overstating Thomas's importance and skill set, if we land only him and Evidence, I am 100% content with our WR class. I'd prefer to add Pouncey and maybe Holmes, and dear Lord, give us Smith...but I'd be OK. Because Thomas is a plug-and-play talent, which is what we so desperately need to keep defenses honest and off of Richards.

Thomas is nasty. This would be a huge get. Him and Ahmmon will rip apart defenses in the Coastal.

Make sure a few of them 0% body fat, peanut butter skinned Latinas in the area of his vision.

Why would you want a 0% body fat Latina? Makes no **** sense. Go get a skinny white girl if you want that. Get him a thick Latina girl and it's a done deal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We better pray that Dugans can finally land someone.

He landed Rodney Scott and Kevaughn Dingle guy.

And Bruce and Richards last season right at the end. But hey, let's ignore facts.

Bruce and Richards were committed to Golden. You must really want to go to UM if you committ to that. He didn't pull those.

Btw when you added that "lets ignore facts" part, it means you win the argument.

Getting Jeff Thomas would save this WR class and ease the loss of Bruce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back