Status
Not open for further replies.
positive takeaways from article :
- Miami can compete for championships much better than illinois and louisville
- living in miami is much better than in central kentucky or illinois

negative takeaways:
- Tennessee and louisville about to offer a free house

Advertisement
Steve wiltforg flipped his crystal ball to Miami for Thomas after talking to a source. YES!!

After talking to a source at East St. Louis (Ill.) High I flipped my 247Sports Crystal Ball forecast from Illinois to Miami regarding Top247 receiver Jeff Thomas.

No coach is recruiting Thomas harder than Mark Richt, who will host speedy receiver on Jan. 20.

My source reiterated that Thomas wants to play on the national stage for a potential National Championship, and that's why Alabama led much of the process. Thomas has improved off the field which has brought schools like the Hurricanes back into play here.

247Sports was also told Thomas's family will likely move to the area he signs.

Louisville, Tennessee and Oregon are also in play for the Under Armour All-American.

247Sports ranks Thomas as the nation's No. 7 receiver and No. 47 player overall.

Well someone better find them a friendly rental in the Gables and fast, because something tells me at least 2 of the other 3 programs will do similar.

This is one key component that Miami has lost when it comes to previous staffs. A lot of these kids mom's or family members move with them to their college of choice. The $EC is great a finding the families "jobs" and "housing" without breaking NCAA rules.

Steve wiltforg flipped his crystal ball to Miami for Thomas after talking to a source. YES!!

After talking to a source at East St. Louis (Ill.) High I flipped my 247Sports Crystal Ball forecast from Illinois to Miami regarding Top247 receiver Jeff Thomas.

No coach is recruiting Thomas harder than Mark Richt, who will host speedy receiver on Jan. 20.

My source reiterated that Thomas wants to play on the national stage for a potential National Championship, and that's why Alabama led much of the process. Thomas has improved off the field which has brought schools like the Hurricanes back into play here.

Louisville, Tennessee and Oregon are also in play for the Under Armour All-American.

247Sports ranks Thomas as the nation's No. 7 receiver and No. 47 player overall.

Well someone better find them a friendly rental in the Gables and fast, because something tells me at least 2 of the other 3 programs will do similar.

I'm sorry, but that last comment made me literally laugh out loud. I think it's awesome that his family intends to move with him and imagine this happens more often than it's talked about. Having said that, no disrespect to the family, but I sincerely doubt that they'll be packing up in East Saint Louis and moving to the Gables. When I read that, it was akin to the Beverly Hillbillies moving to Beverly Hills from a financial standpoint. They could be one of the well to do families in that city, but East Saint Louis is ghetto as ****. I'm sure they'll move if that's what they plan, just not to the Gables.

I grew up in St. Louis. There is no way that somebody from East STL is going to want to choose Knoxville over Coral Gables unless they are offered some crazy benefit$.

I'm sorry, but that last comment made me literally laugh out loud. I think it's awesome that his family intends to move with him and imagine this happens more often than it's talked about. Having said that, no disrespect to the family, but I sincerely doubt that they'll be packing up in East Saint Louis and moving to the Gables. When I read that, it was akin to the Beverly Hillbillies moving to Beverly Hills from a financial standpoint. They could be one of the well to do families in that city, but East Saint Louis is ghetto as ****. I'm sure they'll move if that's what they plan, just not to the Gables.

Dont have to move to coral gables to be close by.

Advertisement

Dont have to move to coral gables to be close by.
Exactly

The End Of 4! - Jeff Thomas highlights - Hudl

12 minutes of Jeff Thomas. We NEED this kid.

First off, check out his CB highlights in the first couple minutes [MENTION=3]LuCane[/MENTION] Has better hips and ball skills than some of our current DBs lol

Speed and vision at WR, instant upgrade on special teams... And his CUTS - my God - there's only one other kid in the history of Miami football I've seen cut and accelerate that quickly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
And for the fear mongerers go on somewhere else foreal.starting to think y'all would have been happy if he was crystal balled somewhere else so y'all can b*tch. This is a positive on the recruiting trail which we need right now

My favorite wr/cb I've seen all year for this class. Even more so than the break dancing jeudy. The guy is Santana at wr, Hester as a return man, and pbuch as a cb.

Advertisement
And for the fear mongerers go on somewhere else foreal.starting to think y'all would have been happy if he was crystal balled somewhere else so y'all can b*tch. This is a positive on the recruiting trail which we need right now

Lol bruh nobody is whining about this recent news! Looks like he comin

The End Of 4! - Jeff Thomas highlights - Hudl

12 minutes of Jeff Thomas. We NEED this kid.

First off, check out his CB highlights in the first couple minutes [MENTION=3]LuCane[/MENTION] Has better hips and ball skills than some of our current DBs lol

Speed and vision at WR, instant upgrade on special teams... And his CUTS - my God - there's only one other kid in the history of Miami football I've seen cut and accelerate that quickly.

he we lost harley and got him, jokes on harley. this kid plays at another speed. i dont care where he is from, that speed is elite. if he is focused, dugans will make him a monster. the combo of his family and this staff might be his head on straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back