Jeff Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaise straight out of Brewster-Douglass.

I grew up in **** in gray, dank, freezing Detroit where it got dark at 3:30 pm, and when I got down here at 17 years old to attend UM my eyes popped the fck out. I looked like the bug-eyed black guy from the Three Stooges episode where the house was flooding from every pipe who said, "This house shoooooo gone crazy!"

Grosse Point side or Birmingham/Bloomfield side...or somewhere in between like Eminem?

LOL at Grosse Point or Birmingham/Bloomfield. Straight ghetto for the Living Legend.
Dat dude Cass Tech or Fordson, Dearborn style.

Apparently he's straight up 313 gangsta... ain't no 248 in this dude.... I guess

Advertisement
Well...those annoying hillbilly Tennessee Volunqueers are at it again... Already planning where Thomas will play and where Byrd will get moved to. Kind of funny when they learned that none of the crystal balls came their way.

'17 IL WR Jeff Thomas - Page 12 - VolNation

Well...those annoying hillbilly Tennessee Volunqueers are at it again... Already planning where Thomas will play and where Byrd will get moved to. Kind of funny when they learned that none of the crystal balls came their way.

Those vol boards are hilarious. They think an OV to them is 100x better than an OV to miami, and said Miami is out due to "distance alone". They must get let down a lot considering they consider Thomas to be a lock bc of the OV.

Those vol boards are hilarious. They think an OV to them is 100x better than an OV to miami, and said Miami is out due to "distance alone". They must get let down a lot considering they consider Thomas to be a lock bc of the OV.

Spot on. They're ridiculous and not so different from Gayturd fans. I love how they just eliminated us and one of their winning criteria is the amount of love they'll show. Lol. The only SEC love I fear is in a duffel bag. I'm telling you now and I said it earlier... They'll be on our board shortly trolling like last year.

Advertisement
This is pure Truth...

I grew up on nw 64th in Liberty, but I once visited some family on my Dad's side in Pagedale STL, mannnn that was the roughest got **** hood I ever been to in my life lol.

I grew up in **** in gray, dank, freezing Detroit where it got dark at 3:30 pm, and when I got down here at 17 years old to attend UM my eyes popped the fck out. I looked like the bug-eyed black guy from the Three Stooges episode where the house was flooding from every pipe who said, "This house shoooooo gone crazy!"

Grosse Point side or Birmingham/Bloomfield side...or somewhere in between like Eminem?

LOL at Grosse Point or Birmingham/Bloomfield. Straight ghetto for the Living Legend.

My main man, Cheddar Chise

Legend has it that you were pimping hoes in The Point.

I pimped em all over the mitten, cutty. Turned em out like worn socks.

Who would want to go to Tennessee? I drive thru Knoxville all the time and can't wait intil I'm out of Tennessee. Worst state ever, besides West Virginia.

My main man, Cheddar Chise

Legend has it that you were pimping hoes in The Point.

I pimped em all over the mitten, cutty. Turned em out like worn socks.

Pink socks?

Advertisement
Who would want to go to Tennessee? I drive thru Knoxville all the time and can't wait intil I'm out of Tennessee. Worst state ever, besides West Virginia.

Very true story....Memphis is a waste of time and BORING as ****

There's some fine *** women in Memphis though. Not the variety like Miami but they some baddies. The city of Memphis is a dump.

Spot on. They're ridiculous and not so different from Gayturd fans. I love how they just eliminated us and one of their winning criteria is the amount of love they'll show. Lol. The only SEC love I fear is in a duffel bag. I'm telling you now and I said it earlier... They'll be on our board shortly trolling like last year.

the only difference is UT is a POS school compared to UF.

Advertisement
Steve wiltforg flipped his crystal ball to Miami for Thomas after talking to a source. YES!!

After talking to a source at East St. Louis (Ill.) High I flipped my 247Sports Crystal Ball forecast from Illinois to Miami regarding Top247 receiver Jeff Thomas.

No coach is recruiting Thomas harder than Mark Richt, who will host speedy receiver on Jan. 20.

My source reiterated that Thomas wants to play on the national stage for a potential National Championship, and that's why Alabama led much of the process. Thomas has improved off the field which has brought schools like the Hurricanes back into play here.

247Sports was also told Thomas's family will likely move to the area he signs.

Louisville, Tennessee and Oregon are also in play for the Under Armour All-American.

247Sports ranks Thomas as the nation's No. 7 receiver and No. 47 player overall.

Steve wiltforg flipped his crystal ball to Miami for Thomas after talking to a source. YES!!

After talking to a source at East St. Louis (Ill.) High I flipped my 247Sports Crystal Ball forecast from Illinois to Miami regarding Top247 receiver Jeff Thomas.

No coach is recruiting Thomas harder than Mark Richt, who will host speedy receiver on Jan. 20.

My source reiterated that Thomas wants to play on the national stage for a potential National Championship, and that's why Alabama led much of the process. Thomas has improved off the field which has brought schools like the Hurricanes back into play here.

Louisville, Tennessee and Oregon are also in play for the Under Armour All-American.

247Sports ranks Thomas as the nation's No. 7 receiver and No. 47 player overall.

Well someone better find them a friendly rental in the Gables and fast, because something tells me at least 2 of the other 3 programs will do similar.

Good ****. Richt bout to get him.

Advertisement
"247Sports was also told Thomas's family will likely move to the area he signs."

Oh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back