Jeff Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm sure this may have been mentioned already, but a couple hours ago, Gus Ramos, an Illinois 247 insider c'balled Jeff Thomas to the U.

Gus Ramos is 97.35% on his CB predictions. So this is good news. He's plugged in.

Get an East St. Louis goon in Miami, and it's over. We get him here, and he's ours.

Advertisement
He's visiting with his parents too, correct? Whether it's between us and Illinois or us and UL, we seem to be the common denominator.

Advertisement
Not seeing the Tennessee scumb bags listed pleases me very much

They're showing on 247 as having a visit set for 1/27. Can't wait for those hillbilly trolls to show up again like last year with Byrdshyt.

He better then sam bruce in space

Perry to AR,Mullins and Thomas!

That's a scary sight

Advertisement
JT is the only wr that seemed excited to play and be great right next to AR and that have me confidence from the jump with him. Close the deal with that stud and we have another future star to build around

I cant wait to see what Mullins can do next year and Cager should be back big tall red zone guy.

Get an East St. Louis goon in Miami, and it's over. We get him here, and he's ours.
This is pure Truth...

I grew up on nw 64th in Liberty, but I once visited some family on my Dad's side in Pagedale STL, mannnn that was the roughest got **** hood I ever been to in my life lol.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is pure Truth...

I grew up on nw 64th in Liberty, but I once visited some family on my Dad's side in Pagedale STL, mannnn that was the roughest got **** hood I ever been to my life lol.

Haha. I was just gonna say that there are parts of Baltimore and St. Louis that make certain hoods in Miami (at least on the surface) look like vacation destinations.

This is pure Truth...

I grew up on nw 64th in Liberty, but I once visited some family on my Dad's side in Pagedale STL, mannnn that was the roughest got **** hood I ever been to my life lol.

Haha. I was just gonna say that there are parts of Baltimore and St. Louis that make certain hoods in Miami (at least on the surface) look like vacation destinations.

its always worse where the weather is colder lol. i think in florida and los angeles alot of bad areas, the people have front and back yards. in st louis, ny, philly, b-more, detroit, alot of people live in small apartments. projects are almost like prisons.

This is pure Truth...

its always worse where the weather is colder lol. i think in florida and los angeles alot of bad areas, the people have front and back yards. in st louis, ny, philly, b-more, detroit, alot of people live in small apartments. projects are almost like prisons.

True. The warmer climate hoods are also usually located in newer cities too. We never really went the route of widespread housing project highrises here which ended up being disasters in a lot of places. Even regular housing here is still 1000x more livable simply because it's newer. In the northeast you also have people in blighted areas living in dumps that are 75+ yrs old. I'm not downplaying living in any bad neighborhood anywhere obviously but just saying that when you drive through some in other cities that they're legit hellholes on the surface too.

This is pure Truth...

I grew up on nw 64th in Liberty, but I once visited some family on my Dad's side in Pagedale STL, mannnn that was the roughest got **** hood I ever been to in my life lol.

I grew up in **** in gray, dank, freezing Detroit where it got dark at 3:30 pm, and when I got down here at 17 years old to attend UM my eyes popped the fck out. I looked like the bug-eyed black guy from the Three Stooges episode where the house was flooding from every pipe who said, "This house shoooooo gone crazy!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back