Jeff Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Get an East St. Louis goon in Miami, and it's over. We get him here, and he's ours.
This is pure Truth...

I grew up on nw 64th in Liberty, but I once visited some family on my Dad's side in Pagedale STL, mannnn that was the roughest got **** hood I ever been to in my life lol.

I grew up in **** in gray, dank, freezing Detroit where it got dark at 3:30 pm, and when I got down here at 17 years old to attend UM my eyes popped the fck out. I looked like the bug-eyed black guy from the Three Stooges episode where the house was flooding from every pipe who said, "This house shoooooo gone crazy!"

Haha. Seasonal Affective Disorder ain't no joke.

Get an East St. Louis goon in Miami, and it's over. We get him here, and he's ours.
This is pure Truth...

I grew up on nw 64th in Liberty, but I once visited some family on my Dad's side in Pagedale STL, mannnn that was the roughest got **** hood I ever been to in my life lol.

I grew up in **** in gray, dank, freezing Detroit where it got dark at 3:30 pm, and when I got down here at 17 years old to attend UM my eyes popped the fck out. I looked like the bug-eyed black guy from the Three Stooges episode where the house was flooding from every pipe who said, "This house shoooooo gone crazy!"

Grosse Point side or Birmingham/Bloomfield side...or somewhere in between like Eminem?

This is pure Truth...

Grosse Point side or Birmingham/Bloomfield side...or somewhere in between like Eminem?
To cold for me

I'd say Thomas should be the #1 uncommitted player on the board right now if he's really running 4.3s. We need elusive speed. Here's a copy of a piece of an article on him...

"When it was time to work at The Opening, Thomas was productive. The 5'10", 167-pound receiver was a reliable go-to option for his 7-on-7 team, and he also left Oregon as the winner of the fastest man contest. Thomas consistently posted sub-4.4-second 40-yard dash times during spring workouts."

Advertisement
This is pure Truth...

Franchise isn't from some soft-assed suburb of Detroit. He's from the heart of Detroit.

This is pure Truth...

To cold for me

It's ridiculously cold. I used to go to Detroit for business in the late 90's and when it snows, the size of the snowflakes actually falling is massive compared to DC/MD/VA. They're not even flakes they're big clumps.

This is pure Truth...

Franchise isn't from some soft-assed suburb of Detroit. He's from the heart of Detroit.

Love it!

This is pure Truth...

LOL at Grosse Point or Birmingham/Bloomfield. Straight ghetto for the Living Legend.

Advertisement
This is pure Truth...

LOL at Grosse Point or Birmingham/Bloomfield. Straight ghetto for the Living Legend.

My main man, Cheddar Chise

Legend has it that you were pimping hoes in The Point.

hope the weather is miserable in louisville for his OV. may the gods send a blizzard.

This is pure Truth...

Tell us the truth...are you really Les Gold from Hardcore Pawn?

Advertisement
Why is playing with Lamar Jackson actually apart of the decision making process?
He will get one season with Lamar Jackson, and theres not even a guarantee that he will start this year. Sure he'd definitely good enough to go there and earn the starting job, but that just seems like a bad reason. I'd get it if it was a top 5* QB recruit, or a true freshman. But no way Jackson stays after next year.

Biggest concern is that Coach Kool is the main recruiter they talk to. Need Thomas brown as OC and Dugans to go get this guy.

Why is playing with Lamar Jackson actually apart of the decision making process?
He will get one season with Lamar Jackson, and theres not even a guarantee that he will start this year. Sure he'd definitely good enough to go there and earn the starting job, but that just seems like a bad reason. I'd get it if it was a top 5* QB recruit, or a true freshman. But no way Jackson stays after next year.

Biggest concern is that Coach Kool is the main recruiter they talk to. Need Thomas brown as OC and Dugans to go get this guy.

Kool already has connections in East St. Louis. He is the right guy to lead this recruitment.

This is pure Truth...

Dat dude Cass Tech or Fordson, Dearborn style.

Advertisement
This is pure Truth...

Love it!
my bad on down vote....

Love it!
my bad on down vote....

No worries bro...thanks

As a Missouri resident, it's important to remember; East St. Louis is not St. Louis. It's a different world.

It can be confusing because of the name, but that place is one of the poorest areas in the country. It's across the Missouri River and the only reason anyone ever goes there is the strip clubs are open all night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is pure Truth...

Dat dude Cass Tech or Fordson, Dearborn style.

Apparently he's straight up 313 gangsta... ain't no 248 in this dude.... I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back