Jeff Thomas Underutilization

But t is an indictment of the offfense. If you don’t have a QB who can get him the ball, you manufacture as many touches as you can another way. It astounds me. Oh and Deejay in the ******* wild cat would be nice to see as well. ******* pathetic
This!!!! The old SEC ground and pound offense is out dated. Even Bama who personified it has abandoned that style of offensive play calling. With the skilled players we have access to in South Florida we need to have a balanced system. The one thing South Florida does not have is the huge Offensive Linemen and unless we are going to rely on recruiting almost all of our lineman from out of the area every year it makes zero sense why we would adopt this offensive philosophy!

Advertisement
This is depressing. We should dominate with our skill position players.

Anyone think maybe both Rosier and Perry suck? In other words, our QBs aren’t good enough for us to exploit our skill position players.

Kaaya in this offense would have us humming.

Maybe a combination of that with poor coaching.

“Kaaya in this offense would have us humming.”????

Kaaya was in this offense we we were not a good offense.

The ceiling for the Richt offense is lsu this year.

Advertisement
2016 last 5 game stretch our offense was incredible once we moved to quicker reads, more passes on first down and attacking the middle of the field

That's why I always laugh when people bring up Kaaya in Richt offense as if the forgot how stuck in mud the offense looked until second half of the ND game when the playcalling clearly changed

That's why I always laugh when people bring up Kaaya in Richt offense as if the forgot how stuck in mud the offense looked until second half of the ND game when the playcalling clearly changed
Brad like everyone else had his limitations but when you adapt the offense to the personnel you have is when good things happen

Advertisement
Back