Jeff Thomas Underutilization

apfenny3

Freshman
Don’t personally feel like getting into a discussion about the entire offense, but I will day I think Jeff Thomas is the most underutilized player in the country right now. Take a look at Purdue freshman WR Rondale Moore to see how we should be using Thomas.

Advertisement
This ****es me off to no end. 1 catch 5 yards. Whyyyyyyy. Get this man the ball. We always run him deep. Why? Crosses, screens, sweeps...something.

Richt needs to structure the offense around Jeff and Brevin. Rn they are our two biggest playmakers and are not even being utilized for most of the game.

Advertisement
JT hates Rosier, it's blatantly obvious. If Rosier stays QB, expect zero to change

Not to mention Richt's lack of offensive creativity which we have all spoke about a million times

But t is an indictment of the offfense. If you don’t have a QB who can get him the ball, you manufacture as many touches as you can another way. It astounds me. Oh and Deejay in the ******* wild cat would be nice to see as well. ******* pathetic

penny do you remember not long after richt was hired how you said you couldn't imagine this program beyond year 5 without it's 6th national championship?

man oh man

not doggin you either, I was thinking the same thing. If he was averaging 10 wins at sorry *** uga he should KILL IT here

Advertisement
penny do you remember not long after richt was hired how you said you couldn't imagine this program beyond year 5 without it's 6th national championship?

man oh man

not doggin you either, I was thinking the same thing. If he was averaging 10 wins at sorry *** uga he should KILL IT here

I keep saying this u could hire anybody and they could win 9-10 games at georgia. Its an embaressment of recruiting riches in this state with no in state power to share them.

Advertisement
I keep saying this u could hire anybody and they could win 9-10 games at georgia. Its an embaressment of recruiting riches in this state with no in state power to share them.
In the 90s, they won 9 games twice and 10 games twice. So, not "anybody" wins that many games.

If we had an innovative offensive mind like Brohm or Riley or even Kendall Briles we’d be unstoppable on offense. It’s all about offensive coaching at this point. We are so stagnant.

That’s literally all it would take. I could not imagine being as stubborn as Richt is.

Advertisement
Jeff Thomas is easily the best player on offense yet we never let him get the ball. I think that he’s goner at the end of the year.

This offense is on the brink of blowing up.

uhhh, Austin this is all about 'execution' and having the 1995 Dallas Cowboys Oline. Till then, why even bring this up. Yawn, it's so boring

Also Brohm knows what he's doing

He is our best offensive player since Duke and we barely use him, it's criminal. I remember us all making fun of Alabama for how little they got their 5 star WRs the ball, well, how the tables have turned...

If we had an innovative offensive mind like Brohm or Riley or even Kendall Briles we’d be unstoppable on offense. It’s all about offensive coaching at this point. We are so stagnant.

but don't you need 5 Outland Trophy winners upfront to have any shot offensively?

Advertisement
Back