Jeff Thomas sticking with Illinois. NOT!

20190115_210408.gif

Advertisement
Was CMR just not willing to play the social media game? Maybe this is Manny’s shtick... troll or be trolled?

"respect my decision"

Not at all a fan of how he left, or how he came back fro that matter. But if he's ready to buy into Manny's regime... welcome the **** back JT4.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does this count as breaking the 50 page curse? Yes I know he was a former player but gotta break records some how

Advertisement
Lol just so y’all know I’m the little nerd who supposedly doesn’t know anyone...I’ve been close friends with Jeff for the last couple years talking to him almost everyday, I even just got done talking to him for the past 3 hours and he’s back home with his family and not coming back he’s all Illinois if y’all wanna believe some rumor then so be it...he ain’t coming back y’all gotta get over it ✌🏼
YOU WERE SAYING!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? NERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just coming to let y’all give me all the **** you can because I’ve never been more excited to be wrong !! Idk that anyone could have predicted the way things went and his whole thought process but I’m sure glad the way it turned out!! Go Canes 🙌🏼
Oh please you straight up lied. You said you were talking to him and laughing about this. Quit this site bro, gtfoh with that crap acting like you just made a prediction

Advertisement
Like I said. Manny is a get **** done, win at all cost type of guy. I really believe he will do everything in his power to put us in the best position to win.

Advertisement
Back