Jeff Thomas sticking with Illinois. NOT!

D

deleted5896

Was CMR just not willing to play the social media game? Maybe this is Manny’s shtick... troll or be trolled?

jthomps123

Recruit
"respect my decision"

Not at all a fan of how he left, or how he came back fro that matter. But if he's ready to buy into Manny's regime... welcome the **** back JT4.

TerragonSix

Space Truckin' 'Cane
rf6.gif

Bmacthe1

Redshirt Sophomore
Does this count as breaking the 50 page curse? Yes I know he was a former player but gotta break records some how

StPeteCane

Sophomore
Lol just so y’all know I’m the little nerd who supposedly doesn’t know anyone...I’ve been close friends with Jeff for the last couple years talking to him almost everyday, I even just got done talking to him for the past 3 hours and he’s back home with his family and not coming back he’s all Illinois if y’all wanna believe some rumor then so be it...he ain’t coming back y’all gotta get over it ✌🏼
YOU WERE SAYING!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? NERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

johnnytsunami01

Sophomore
Just coming to let y’all give me all the **** you can because I’ve never been more excited to be wrong !! Idk that anyone could have predicted the way things went and his whole thought process but I’m sure glad the way it turned out!! Go Canes 🙌🏼
Oh please you straight up lied. You said you were talking to him and laughing about this. Quit this site bro, gtfoh with that crap acting like you just made a prediction

TheEye

Cane Grad!
I won't believe it till August!

Gandara

Gandara
Like I said. Manny is a get shyt done, win at all cost type of guy. I really believe he will do everything in his power to put us in the best position to win.