Jeff Thomas sticking with Illinois. NOT!

Advertisement
[QUOTE="johnnytsunami01, post: 3816887, member: 5545"Oh please you straight up lied. You said you were talking to him and laughing about this. Quit this site bro, gtfoh with that crap acting like you just made a prediction[/QUOTE]
Lol never said I made a prediction, I was given word straight from him and was wrong and on Friday or whenever I posted that he was still planning on going to go to Illinois and obvisously had a change of heart in the last 24 hours ? Haha you funny but nice try I don’t need to make up a lie to try and gain recognition of everyone on here when I barely post anything in the first place. I wasn’t even gonna make a post on here saying anything on the situation in the first place until one of my tweets to a follower made it up on the site first 🤷🏼‍♂️

When we finally get to have nice things

tenor (73).gif

He will be in the thinnest of ropes and I would love to know what it took to take him back. Wish him luck as I would always rather see someone succeed rather than fail.

Advertisement
Per a story just posted by CBS Sports:

"Thomas had told The News-Gazette on Monday that he was on his way to Illinois."

So I guess he literally made a 180 u-turn within 24 hours like MiamiCanes812 said.

Per a story just posted by CBS Sports:

"Thomas had told The News-Gazette on Monday that he was on his way to Illinois."

So I guess he literally made a 180 u-turn within 24 hours like MiamiCanes812 said.

We just pulled a Bama on Illinois.

Bags.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Uhhhh YES UNCONDITIONALLY!!!

Welcome back JT4.

Honestly aren't you glad we have him back? We're much better off with him than without him
Yes, i am thrilled to have him back. Im also hopeful there are conditions on his return, aka: manny makes it clear that kind of behavior will not be tolerated moving forward, by JT4 or anyone else on the team. I am confident that is the case as Manny is a savage.

Advertisement
Yes, i am thrilled to have him back. Im also hopeful there are conditions on his return, aka: manny makes it clear that kind of behavior will not be tolerated moving forward, by JT4 or anyone else on the team. I am confident that is the case as Manny is a savage.

It's always nice to dream that one day we will live in a sports world where every player, regardless of talent, is treated in the same fair, just and equitable manner.....that might be possible on day IF you could ever take winning out of the equation for measuring success. No One can do that.

So, Until that day comes, however anyone may dislike it, the reality will ALWAYS be that..... some players are more equal than others.

Our IMO greatest. most savage ever coach JJ openly admitted that he had different ways of dealing with player issues based on their skills and their value to the team.

JJ is NO different than any other sane coach that wants to win.....and that includes Manny...that's the real world...but dream whatever you wish.

Regardless, I'm just ecstatic that JT4 is back because I'm ready to win

It's always nice to dream that one day we will live in a sports world where every player, regardless of talent, is treated in the same fair, just and equitable manner.....that might be possible on day IF you could ever take winning out of the equation for measuring success. No One can do that.

So, Until that day comes, however anyone may dislike it, the reality will ALWAYS be that..... some players are more equal than others.

Our IMO greatest. most savage ever coach JJ openly admitted that he had different ways of dealing with player issues based on their skills and their value to the team.

JJ is NO different than any other sane coach that wants to win.....and that includes Manny...that's the real world...but dream whatever you wish.

Regardless, I'm just ecstatic that JT4 is back because I'm ready to win
Agree with your point, but back to the topic... do you honestly believe that Manny set no conditions whatsoever on JT4's return? It was just a kumbaya welcome back like nothing happened? Zero chance that happened. Manny knows what he's doing.

Agree with your point, but back to the topic... do you honestly believe that Manny set no conditions whatsoever on JT4's return? It was just a kumbaya welcome back like nothing happened? Zero chance that happened. Manny knows what he's doing.

I know that may upset your sensibilities BUT YES!!

I know that many desperately need to think that their coach is unlike all the others and does not shamelessly recruit good players.

IF you were ever unfortunate enough to ever witness the tone, and shameless effort that coaches implore to get a player, it would really upset your sensibilities. But that's what it takes to be successful in recruiting in this day and age. Everyone loves great recruiting results ...but no one likes to see or know how that sausage is made.

Fact is, and even the greatest, most rigid coaches like Nick Saban will admit, that there is no shame in their game when it comes to getting a good/great player. That is why many coaches today deplore recruiting. Especially recruiting a good player with options. But that's what it take

I assume we agree on one thing.... Manny wants to win. That means that he will do whatever it takes to accomplish that.... To me there is no shame in that. Let's just be glad that he was able to get him back here ......and drop it at that.

I know that may upset your sensibilities BUT YES!!

I know that many desperately need to think that their coach is unlike all the others and does not shamelessly recruit good players.

IF you were ever unfortunate enough to ever witness the tone, and shameless effort that coaches implore to get a player, it would really upset your sensibilities. But that's what it takes to be successful in recruiting in this day and age. Everyone loves great recruiting results ...but no one likes to see or know how that sausage is made.

Fact is, and even the greatest, most rigid coaches like Nick Saban will admit, that there is no shame in their game when it comes to getting a good/great player. That is why many coaches today deplore recruiting. Especially recruiting a good player with options. But that's what it take

I assume we agree on one thing.... Manny wants to win. That means that he will do whatever it takes to accomplish that.... To me there is no shame in that. Let's just be glad that he was able to get him back here ......and drop it at that.
We're simply discussing two different topics. I don't disagree with you at all that coaches will do whatever it takes to recruit good players. I disagree wholeheartedly with you that any good coach (Manny included) would allow a kid to do what JT4 did and then walk back in with zero conditions like it never happened. I think you're a fool if you think there are ZERO conditions being put on JT4's return.

But, regardless, yes I am quite happy to have that playmaker back in Orange and Green.

Advertisement
Back