Jeff Thomas sticking with Illinois. NOT!

We're simply discussing two different topics. I don't disagree with you at all that coaches will do whatever it takes to recruit good players. I disagree wholeheartedly with you that any good coach (Manny included) would allow a kid to do what JT4 did and then walk back in with zero conditions like it never happened. I think you're a fool if you think there are ZERO conditions being put on JT4's return.

But, regardless, yes I am quite happy to have that playmaker back in Orange and Green.

That wasn't called for.

I thought that you were a fool for thinking it was conditional ......BUT I didn't say that to you. Because I respect others and myself

Listen, I accept that people often disagree. The better minds are able to do it without insults or name calling. That's so weak and imbecilic

I chose NOT to have discussions with the limited minds that do.

So have a good one. BYE

GO CANES

Advertisement
So what exactly is his deal? Is it really family-related issues like being close to his child? Is he a drama queen? Does he quit when he doesn't get his way? Did he just butt heads with Dugans? What's the reason nobody thinks he'll even finish his career somewhere?

He is too talented to not be on the field somewhere.

Without getting into too many specifics it was family related. I'm hearing that family will be moving to Miami, so hopefully that will resolve a lot of the issues he had been dealing with in the past.

That wasn't called for.

I thought that you were a fool for thinking it was conditional ......BUT I didn't say that to you. Because I respect others and myself

Listen, I accept that people often disagree. The better minds are able to do it without insults or name calling. That's so weak and imbecilic

I chose NOT to have discussions with the limited minds that do.

So have a good one. BYE

GO CANES
Jeez, man, someone is super sensitive today! I didn't mean that as a name call to you personally. I meant it in a general context; i.e. "you'd have to be a fool to think Manny took him back with ZERO conditions whatsoever". My apologies if I wrote it poorly and you took it as a personal insult. Not my intention.

All good, bud. Go Canes!!

Jeez, man, someone is super sensitive today! I didn't mean that as a name call to you personally. I meant it in a general context; i.e. "you'd have to be a fool to think Manny took him back with ZERO conditions whatsoever". My apologies if I wrote it poorly and you took it as a personal insult. Not my intention.

OK we're good

Advertisement
I’m here whether or not I’m right or wrong I’m just saying my words came directly from him last night unlike other rumors on him... unless some new developments happened this morning idk I’ll be talking to him later though so I’ll keep y’all informed but if he comes back y’all can give me all the sh*t you want I’m man enough to take that...and if y’all still don’t believe me just ask @apfenny3 he will def back me up on my credibility 👌🏼

Just keep your red nose on forever.

Manny has managed to **** off Bama, Temple, and Illinois. And he hasn't coached his first game yet.

OK we're good
For_The_U said:

OK we're good

That down vote was given to you by
hemsley1.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back