Jeff Thomas sticking with Illinois. NOT!

Advertisement
I told myself that I wasn’t gonna fall for the new coach hype until Manny proves he can coach but I’m reeling right now. If he get JT4 back on the team, fvck it, I’m ready to chug green and orange kool aid again.
19NG.gif

Advertisement
I told myself that I wasn’t gonna fall for the new coach hype until Manny proves he can coach but I’m reeling right now. If he get JT4 back on the team, fvck it, I’m ready to chug green and orange kool aid again.
All we'll need to really compete is an OL, hoping Butch is a GAWD. The center of the OL should be stout AF. We get the tackles sorted and there are just a bunch of weapons for Hurts.

Advertisement
Weird. He never got arrested before and made it 2 years at Miami. You think he’s a bad kid bc he was upset in our offense and how Richt was treating him?
he had issues with dugans not richt. he was reported to have gotten into arguments with dugans. the offense sucked and qb play was horrible but Thomas had a history in hs of getting into it with coaches. now diaz could let him back if he hasn't signed an loi but I don't think fighting with his position coach is gonna fly for long if things aren't going great

Advertisement
So if he comes back does that technically mean he quit Illinois before he even got started there?

Advertisement
I’d give him a clean slate if it’s possible and if he’s not too homesick to be here like some thought

Advertisement
Back