Jeff Thomas sticking with Illinois. NOT!

Let me tell ya'll what the TRUF IS!

JT is straight 305 baller like of the OLD CANES USED TO DO THIS ****!!!

and MR wanted to run a Miami Jesus Football team!

JT is a DOG like the OLD SCHOOL DOGS....

He was mad as F**K about having to study bible verses instead of BEAT YOUR B*TCH football plays....

And he was like "yo MOTHERF*CKER I'M AUDI...."

He is the exact opposite. They didn’t walk away cause they didn’t like something they changed it. He is a puppy. Funny how probably rave about Irving or Ray and both are huge in their respected churches. Jesus and faith have nothing to do with Thomas tucking his tail and running.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let’s not get our hopes up guys. I believe they officially announced him and the only way they can do that is if he is signed. Might be too late

Advertisement
How manny not love Jeff possibly doing the same thing to illinois as Manny did to Temple. Committed and before the semester starts go back to the original school.🤣😋🤣

Jeff Thomas if he want to come back **** let him come back. No off the field problems it was just him as well as others defensive and offensive players and staff (even Manny tried to be political about it when he thought he was going to Temple) were upset at the dysfunctional offense we had and trying to force to win with it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back