Jeff Thomas sticking with Illinois. NOT!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ears in the right places

I can tell you do. Typically when people have “ears in the right places” they aren’t very verbose about it. Very even keeled almost whisper like. As if to protect their amonimity. Question, would JT4 be open to returning?

Advertisement
From my knowledge, it is JT who extended the olive branch. Ball is in coach’s court

Hmm, that’s smart. Is he humbled himself or look at the opportunity that he’d be missing out on? A poster said he was an introvert that doesn’t deal with his emotions well. That’s intriguing if true only because that would make a lot of sense. If so, would he be open to counseling?

Advertisement
Took this pic with JT4 at subway and talked to him about the team the day after the LSU game. I asked what he thought about Rosier and he replied "What else is there to say, he sorry asf." Also asked about Richt and the playcalling, I said that Richt surprised me, I thought he was a sensible guy, he responded "I thought he was too." He's a real cool guy, humble, just felt like the coach was holding back the team, he loves his team, he loves Kosi as his QB. Btw he was with this Latina girl with the nicest ***, didn't even know Jeff was there at first, he was standing behind her. It was a well deserved reward after the LSU game.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190111-221617_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20190111-221617_Instagram.jpg
    342.9 KB · Views: 311
There’s one way to see if it wil divide the locker room.You let the players decide if they want him back.gotta be unanimous or pretty close or you don’t let him back
I don’t agree. I think this is a coaching decision. I would find it hard to believe Manny wouldn’t give him another chance. Jimmy Johnson woulda never taken a team vote.

Advertisement
He has to sit out a year on the bench now and by the time he's eligible to play next year his coach lovie will be fired and Jeff will quit on his time again and not get drafted
Why would Lovie get fired that fast? For the first time since zook they’re excited about recruiting and the future

Also who would they get that’s better?

Advertisement
Back