Jeff Thomas must feel like...

Crimpy

Big Time Outsider
...a student who changed a test answer and then learns that his original choice was the correct one.

What'd he touch the ball maybe twice last game? Is there a reason why our offense doesn't feature our most explosive player by far?

Advertisement
...a student who changed a test answer and then learns that his original choice was the correct one.

What'd he touch the ball maybe twice last game? Is there a reason why our offense doesn't feature our most explosive player by far?

He's a head case who's out there for himself. Maybe the questions should be directed toward Jeff, not the OC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Really? How many targets did he have? I saw a couple of doomed from the start quick/screen throws and that deflection in the endzone. There are plenty of guys dropping balls out there, btw.

Did Jeff ask you to come to the board to get some answers? Why else would anyone question his role in the offense? He's yet another example of talent on paper, no heart.

Really? How many targets did he have? I saw a couple of doomed from the start quick/screen throws and that deflection in the endzone. There are plenty of guys dropping balls out there, btw.
Honestly it’s another year our wr Corp is hyped up. Lol it’s simple you just agreed they dropped balls, at that point it’s on them.

Jordan wasn't targeted much for most of the game either. But when his number was called he came up with a huge play.

IDGAF what Thomas is feeling.

He's just one of 75 guys on this team who needs to make plays when he gets his opportunity. He hasn't done that this year.

Advertisement
I meant to go back and rewatch that play as you might be right. That said, if it was deflected it was also deflected right into his chest.
Personally I think Thomas is overrated. Yeah, he's had sht QB play, but other guys are out there catching the ball and making the most of what they get.

That said, that ball was deflected so close to him and so significantly I don't think he had a chance to react.

Did Jeff ask you to come to the board to get some answers? Why else would anyone question his role in the offense? He's yet another example of talent on paper, no heart.
Did Enos ask you come on and defend him? You sound like you've got a personal issue with Thomas. A talent on paper only? Did you see him two seasons ago? He single handedly kept us in games with Rosier at QB in a simple, dumbed down offense. Gtfoh.

Advertisement
Jordan wasn't targeted much for most of the game either. But when his number was called he came up with a huge play.

He's just one of 75 guys on this team who needs to make plays when he gets his opportunity. He hasn't done that this year.
When Jordan gets his shots he makes the most of them. JT hasn't been doing that.

Cold hearted Go is my favorite Go.

Advertisement
Back