Jeff Thomas must feel like...

Advertisement
He just had 100+ and 2 TD’s last week.
Actually it was: 6 catches for 124 yards and 2 TDs. A 20.7 ypc average against a voracious VT defense.

And we follow that up with 3 catches for 14 yards? Two quick short throws with no blocking, so he's swarmed immediately, and one toss into the endzone knocked away by the defender; probably because it was thrown late.

A talent on paper only. Lmao.

Jeff has had plenty of opportunity he needs to capitalize on every opportunity
That’s what nfl receivers do

Advertisement
I’ll play.

Jeff Thomas must feel like...
...crap for dropping the TD vs the gaytors and muffing the fair catch.

That’s his season. Deal with it.

Advertisement
Wow .... Are you guys really watching the games or just want to complain... matter of fact did you ever play the game???

Some of these post man..... smh

JT is getting DOUBLED almost every game with a safety over the top and he still gets touches.

That's some x's and o's Football 101.

Unbelievable!
(SOME need to stick to the other sport name football... soccer!!!)

For the same reason we ran a option to the short side of the field on a 3rd and 1.
This play suuuuuuuccccckkkkkkeeeeeddddd. How on God’s green earth did Enos think this play was the right call to convert the first down, when a simple off tackle run would’ve gotten us the first down???
And the TE sweep on the goal line to the short side of the field....what the **** is he thinking????

I understand our OL sucks but some of the plays he calls are mind boggling!!!!!!

Advertisement
...a student who changed a test answer and then learns that his original choice was the correct one.

What'd he touch the ball maybe twice last game? Is there a reason why our offense doesn't feature our most explosive player by far?

Here's one reason...he drops the F@$#ing ball. A lot.

Advertisement
Here's one reason...he drops the F@$#ing ball. A lot.
It's a good idea to know what ur talking about when you post. Here's an interesting article from 247 Sports, albeit from before the VT game:

Here's my favorite line from the whole thing:

"According to Pro Football Focus, Thomas has not dropped a catchable pass that has been thrown his way this season."

Advertisement
Back