• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Jeff Thomas has elite skills

brock

All-American
Elite hands, speed, acceleration and route running. You pair him with ahmmon richards on the other side ..... smh lookout. Ain't no one going to consistently guard him for a whole game. He was torching everybody in front of him at the under armour game and practices. Elite player [TWEET]838188169086533632[/TWEET]

nystateofmind

Lover not a Fighter
Banned
We're aware, Brock.

There have been like five threads on this topic.

EDIT: The video Brock included didn't and doesn't show up on my iPad. I wouldn't have posted this if I saw a video was included.

Last edited:

brock

All-American
We're aware, Brock.

There have been like five threads on this topic.

It's a new video he just posted yesterday, chill tf out damn...
This the sh*t that is annoying on this board. People be acting so damn stuck up smh

Last edited:

Dghustla

Junior
He reminds me of OBJ (minus the drama). Deadly speed you have respect it every time he cuts becuause once he gets
The ball it's game over.

brock

All-American

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)
1. His feet are quick (that's different from just being fast).

2. His cuts are surgical. Like a surgeon using a scalpel.

3. He has good hands.

4. And he's fast as fūck.

What's not to like?

The Franchise

The Best EVER
If he's not our KR/PR from day 1, then I'm going to call Rick Retard Rick. If given those jobs Thomas will house at least 3 returns in 2017. I guarantee that and will jack off on any slimy facquit in here if it doesn't happen.

Thomas is going to be one of those dudes who is on all the highlight shows immediately.

My concern is if Richt can adjust his limited offense to incorporate unique skilled players like JT and if he'll expand the route tree/options. Otherwise JT will be the proverbial Lambo driven by a grandmother. Also remember Mullins shined at this event last year with a year off. Can't wait to see his impact too.

M3N

Senior
If he's not our KR/PR from day 1, then I'm going to call Rick Retard Rick. If given those jobs Thomas will house at least 3 returns in 2017. I guarantee that and will jack off on any slimy facquit in here if it doesn't happen.

Thomas is going to be one of those dudes who is on all the highlight shows immediately.

Berrios and Richard Gordon will be our returners.

Cribby

All-American

He's no Malcom Lewis , he's too fast and shifty for our return team.

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)
Rick is super risk-averse when it comes to possible turnovers with P/KO returns.

If a player ever shows a tendency to be butter fingered or fumble prone in practice, I doubt he ever gets much of a look at return duties. His number one requirement is hold on to the ball above all else.

That's my guess as to his thought process for returns.

LustNCanes

COQUI
Elite hands, speed, acceleration and route running. You pair him with ahmmon richards on the other side ..... smh lookout. Ain't no one going to consistently guard him for a whole game. He was torching everybody in front of him at the under armour game and practices. Elite player [TWEET]838188169086533632[/TWEET]

I love the ending, Brock!