Jeff Thomas dismissed from Miami football

View as article
Advertisement
No question this season hasn't gone the way any of us expected and has been one of the worst seasons in the program's history. Offense sucked and it looks like it was due to lack of good coaching, which is unacceptable at this level. Now, this Jeff Thomas issue is an entire different ballgame. I've had people tell me that he's never bought in to the program. Whether it's because he didn't trust the coaching, or he's a prima donna that is only about himself, no one player is bigger than the program. If he doesn't want to be here, there's no way to work around that. Best of luck to the young man and wish him nothing but the best.

GO CANES!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
No. Fvck that. Jimmy Johnson isn’t kicking JT off the team. Neither is Butch Davis.

U can buy into that “discipline” narrative, but it’s comoletely false. Star players Are treated differently.

so what example is He setting by letting one of our star players miss practice and talk **** about the team? that is a cancer whatever way you want to spin it, because the recruits and other members can be like he did I can do it to. Not how it works. someone screwed up somewhere with it getting this far but its at the point they had to release him.

It hurts but I understand the stern discipline. Set standards and force the players to live up to them. I pray Jeff gets his act together. He can be one of a few success stories from East St. Louis if he's willing to get out of his own way.
What was he doing?

This sounds like Jeff Thomas called out the coaches cause he won’t stand for mediocre football that can affect his career and then gets canned over it. No one wants to play for Richt and his lame *** offense. Would you want to come here and not be able to pat your numbers and showcase your talent? I wouldn’t with the offense that’s being put out there. It’s a **** show and I don’t blame him for saying to **** with it. I’m sure he’ll go and play for some team that can get him the ball Down the field.

Advertisement
I would've cursed out the coach too. This offense is putrid. I'm all for the team game, but got **** this season has sucked beyond compare.
This is dumb. Say whatever you want about the offense, but this is all on JT4, no one else. This is his MO, he is a quitter and he showed his true colors.

I laugh at the people who thinks he'll get drafted haha. **** make a roster, but it will be as an UFA and it's nothing to do with talent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back