Jeff Thomas dismissed from Miami football

View as article
Advertisement
Ya'll against Jeff Thomas here are wild and probably hypocrites.

If you're a Harvard graduate, you wouldn't be wanting to sit in the ******* mail room for years and you wouldn't be a quitter for moving on...you wouldn't want to WORK THROUGH IT...you wouldn't be an entitled primadonna because you were fed up getting someone coffee.

At some point...it ain't working out. It ain't Jeff Thomas' fault he's surrounded by bozos.

Lol...Ya let's cater to this little crybaby. Bye kid. I don't give a **** if bum2$$ Shannon was the coach I wouldn't side with this drama queen.

Look you can say alot about Richt and reasons we have failed this year, but you cant blame him for JT4 not showing up to practice and being a drama queen. Good for Richt for not letting this drag out, you wanna play games and not show up . Were not going to baby you go home and good luck.
Next man up
No. Fvck that. Jimmy Johnson isn’t kicking JT off the team. Neither is Butch Davis.

U can buy into that “discipline” narrative, but it’s comoletely false. Star players Are treated differently.

I don't even know wtf to say

Yeah, I was absolutely in SHOCK when I found out the unfortunate news about JT " going off the Orange and Green ***** reservation. ":youre-nuts: Heck, I wonder if JT has any ***** redskin RNA/DNA flowing through his blood. Akin to that lame liberal US Senator from Carolina Blue. hUh.

Advertisement
It's time we all accept that the Mork Rich experiment is a failure.

Total mismanagement in every single aspect of the team that Mork has touched.

I have a bad feeling that this is just the beginning of the exodus. Say goodbye to the 2019 class.

FVCK YOU MORK RICH AND FVCK YOU JAKE BLAMES!!!!

I'll be in the bathtub shaving my forearms with a straight razor.

On top of all that...I FLAT OUT DON'T TRUST MORK RICK!

Advertisement
DJ Johnson and Now Jeff Thomas and let's not forget all the decommits over the last few months. Something is going on at UM. Wtf is Mark Richt doing over there that continues to cause this. You don't kick the most talented player on offense off your team no matter what. You find ways to work things out with them and get them on the field at all cost. Mark Richt needs to worry about finding ways to win instead of trying to so called raise men. None of these players asked you to be there **** daddy. If there was a problem between Dugan's and Thomas then Dugan's should be Gone before Thomas. I'm so sick of this sorry *** coaching staff!

Advertisement
Advertisement
He did the right thing. I talked to some people and they told me that he went completely off on the coaches and that he has had a bad attitude for weeks but it seemed to blow up sometime in the last few days. Supposedly personal insults were said. Jeff packed his **** and left UM. The coaches at first tried to make it work but it wasnt. Too far gone and we just lost our best player.

I would've cursed out the coach too. This offense is putrid. I'm all for the team game, but got **** this season has sucked beyond compare.

No, they wanna fire Richt because of the incompetent offense and the fact that he seems to have no sense that it needs a complete change in direction/new OC. The Thomas thing is just an excuse to rage more.

Oh I have no problem with whining about the offense...And I don't care who coaches this team next year. But I don't want any team to put up with these time dramatic prima donnas...It ain't about you little girl. Grow up and play ball.

In Mork's defense he inherited a dumpster fire. He didn't have to douse it with gasoline though.

This program is broke beyond repair. They need a complete facelift. Clean house & start from scratch.

Sadly, your wishes won't happen. Because the A.D. gave CMR that crappy contract extension and what not. The bottom line is Cane fan will have to ENDURE CMR, and to a lesser degree, his OFFENSIVE offensive staff for at least another FOUR seasons!

Advertisement
Back