Jeff Thomas dismissed from Miami football

View as article
Advertisement
I noticed this moment during the game last weekend against VT - check out the interaction between JT4, Dugans and his teammates at the 1:48:53 mark in the replay:

There's about 10 seconds between Dugans and Thomas where they appear to be relieved/happy (almost family like) - followed by 15 seconds of everyone coming over to give him love like he has been waiting for that TD. No clue how to interpret it, but it just feels like everyone was putting in a collective effort to show complete support for JT4 in that moment... Again, I immediately recalled that interaction when this news came out.

Advertisement
Interested to hear the entire story, before having a meltdown - BUT, I'll say this: if holding to a standard of excellence, on and off the field, is a hallmark of this program and coach, I do expect consistancy from ALL involved, and I'm not seeing it currently.

Yeah, when is CMR going to hold his lame putrid OFFENSIVE staff accountable!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CMR needs to look in the bloody MIRROR. My bad MJ for stealing a " hook " from one of your fine tunes.:youre-nuts:

I spoke to someone close to a defensive leader. They didn't want JT4 back.

Richt deserves all the blame in the world for this season, but this one is JT4. He quit on the team like he did in high school.
the defense didn't want him back, but what about the offense?

Richt deserves all the blame in the world for this season, but this one is JT4. He quit on the team like he did in high school.

..ala 89 blocks

JC

Advertisement
FIRE MARK RICHT NOW!!!! If the kid has a bad attitude then coach him up...Dont show him the door. The Board of Trustees must be questioning the state of this program. They've given the money and upgraded the facilities, but the on the field product has not changed. That's not on the kids that's on the coaches.
They are Not!

BAEA41EF-540E-4906-85E1-436D25CB539B.jpeg

Advertisement
Rick also complained this week about the QBs needing to “grow up” and act more mature.

Someone needs to inform Rick that the times have changed since his days of coaching Charlie Ward and Warrick Dunn. While I do agree that today’s kids are less mature in many instances this is also why the great coaches can adapt and get the most out of the players regardless.

Rick you don’t have to love a kid’s personality at bible study that isn’t your job. Your job is to win football games and the chances of this appears less likely by the minute.

Advertisement
Kid quit on his high school team
Lol...Ya let's cater to this little crybaby. Bye kid. I don't give a **** if bum2$$ Shannon was the coach I wouldn't side with this drama queen.

Kid is a quitter plain and simple. Not first time he did it. Stop talking shot about richt for doing something that took a lot of balls. If you would roll over for this type of behavior bc he is a good player your are the reason our fan base Is one of the worst in college football.

When's Richt Jr. going to be dismissed? Being completely and utterly useless is even worse

Advertisement
Back