Jeff Thomas declares

Advertisement
Robby is 6'3....he is 6'0-6'1.

But i hear you. Robbie wasnt drafted either. I see Smith as a 2nd to mid rd type...if i was him i would come out...but when he is at the combine with those other guys including his teammate named Jeudy he isnt going to stand out. Maybe has a better chance next year to be a higher pick.

Yes Robby is definitely taller but only 190 at that height (if lucky) and skinny. Skinny WR can get by if fast or crafty.

I have Smith as a Day 2 pick

It would have been a much better move for Jeff to stay, grow with the offense (which will be improved next year behind a more mature OL) and then go pro.

He will test well and his speed will be attractive to teams but there's some flags in terms of his off-field behavior and his stats this year were not good.

He's going to need to be coached up heavily on how to deal with interviews and he's going to have to come across as a solid potential teammate or he will go undrafted. I wish him the best of luck but believe this is a major mistake & he should have stuck around and balled out.

Advertisement
Unless you root for every kid from impoverished backgrounds (which is fine) I'm not really sure what this kid ever did while a Cane to earn the fandom that some people in here are giving him.

There's really no other way to characterize his time here as anything but underwhelming and overly dramatic.

He is a head case. He may get drafted and if so good for him; but they wont touch him in the draft. He will be a free agent that will make a team and be let go 1/4 through the season. He needs some some help. Very very talented, but a head case and will be poison

Sadly, this thread most likely will be the last we hear of him. I hear underutilized or insert whatever excuse but how about coaches and teammates couldn´t really ever quite count on him. He has never had accountability to himself or his teammates. The potential of playing for a paycheck won´t all of a sudden make him put forth an effort. Oh well, I wish him well in the wars to come. What is with all of our late and/or undrafted guys sitting out bowl games like they are Christian McCaffery?

Advertisement
Was so pumped when he committed here and I thought he’d be one of the greats. Absolutely disappointed how his career turned out. Showed flashes freshman year and was off to a hot start sophomore year. Then went down hill from there aside from a couple games.

Was so pumped when he committed here and I thought he’d be one of the greats. Absolutely disappointed how his career turned out. Showed flashes freshman year and was off to a hot start sophomore year. Then went down hill from there aside from a couple games.
TNM

Advertisement
Friends asking me how I feel about Jeff Thomas declaring....

I'm like....
giphy - 2019-12-13T223930.775.gif

Advertisement
6th or 7th round guy with a good combine/pro day.

He can make a team depending ont he situation.

Berrios is collecting checks as a special teams guy right now and looking good...i believe he has more talent than Berrios. But can he push through it....MOney is a motivation factor for most though. He'll clock 4.4 and someone will bite int he draft.
Difference between the two is Berrios is sure handed on STs

Don’t think JT has it in him to embrace STs

Advertisement
Back