Jeff Thomas declares

Wish him the best. I hope I’m wrong, but I doubt we hear anything about on this young man unless it’s in the police blotter. Lazy, underachieving, mentally weak quitters don’t fare well in life. No way he has the wear withal for the NFL. Hate to see young people waste god given talent like this, but unless you have the mental toughness to go along with your god given athletic ability, you’re not going to cut in the league.

Advertisement
Smith likely isnt a top pick this year. (maybe 2nd-3rd round type) He's like 170-175 pounds soaking wet. He could be a focal for them next year and maybe move up

Bama guys live in the life of luxury....we run a prehistoric offense and guys arent getting $500 booster handshakes.

Yeah but next year they'll run a bit of a scaled back version if Tua isn't there.

I think Smith had a killer year and would have expected him to leave. Yeah Jeudy is Jeudy and Ruggs has unheard of speed but Smith beat both out in yards by over 200 and outpaced them in TDs. His physique isn't going to change with another year. He's built like Robby Anderson.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Just when you think a player cannot possibly quit on his team any more than he already has...

If by some miracle he finds his way onto an NFL roster, I’m sure he’ll handle adversity well if he’s not starting or his team is 4-12.

Such an air raid deep threat offense. I think he’d excel on a team that pushes the hall down the field like the bucs. I’m sure he was test insanely well especially speed wise.
I'm moreso thinking about his mental than his skillset. He wouldn't see too many targets with Godwin, Evans, and now Perriman receiving most of the attention in Tampa. Indy would be a good spot too.

Advertisement
Yeah but next year they'll run a bit of a scaled back version if Tua isn't there.

I think Smith had a killer year and would have expected him to leave. Yeah Jeudy is Jeudy and Ruggs has unheard of speed but Smith beat both out in yards by over 200 and outpaced them in TDs. His physique isn't going to change with another year. He's built like Robby Anderson.

Robby is 6'3....he is 6'0-6'1.

But i hear you. Robbie wasnt drafted either. I see Smith as a 2nd to mid rd type...if i was him i would come out...but when he is at the combine with those other guys including his teammate named Jeudy he isnt going to stand out. Maybe has a better chance next year to be a higher pick.

Advertisement
Goodluck JT. It's going to be a long seven rounds. Another year to show case his skills would do much to improve his stock. I just don't think he has enough to edge other receivers.

Advertisement
Thank god this guy is finally leaving. All the talent in the world with the worst attitude I’ve seen in a long time. Unless he gets his head right He will not be making an nfl roster

Advertisement
Back