Jeff Thomas declares

Advertisement
That is a terrible decision, with that being said, it also shows that there is nothing in the UM football program to stay for. The coaches need to be provide a culture where players would die for the U and their teammates, figuratively speaking, they also need to recruit players that would absolutely love to be here. We need to recruit guys like Redwine, Jaquan, and Ed Reed, who I'm pretty sure was a 5th year senior playing at UM. There needs to be more competition, guys should not be coming here worrying about starting early because they know by the end of their UM career not only would there college experience be great but they will get drafted. Obviously some kids come in order to quickly provide for their family and there is nothing wrong with that. I just feel like UM does not have enough of the Jaquan, Redwines, and Reed of the world.

Advertisement
Unbelievable. Good luck to him, but I cannot see a team drafting him. Best case for him is that he gets a rookie camp invite.

I really hope for the best, but he will be out of the league before his first full season. He isn't a professional and he isn't a gamebreaker, despite his numbers

Advertisement
Because guys like this **** think putting another down makes them look/ feel better about their miserable lives.
T my point on his tweet is that he’s likely already signed with an agent meaning the agent wrote it and not him (if you look at his other notes for committing and rejoining the team they do not look like this at all). I realized after how dck it sounded though and didn’t mean to come off like that when I actually do wish him the best in the league and hope he makes it.

Advertisement
There's no doubt that this was an expected move. Only time will tell if it was a bad move. The question that needs to be asked, is would he have improved his draft stock in one year, with Stubblefield as his coach? In my opinion, that answer is Absolutely Not.

Stubblefield sucks ***!

The smarter decision would have been to wait to see if Stubblefield is retained, and then declare for the draft accordingly.

Advertisement
Jeff Thomas is a prime example of how it's extremely difficult to transcend the circumstances & environment surrounding your upbringing. East st.louis continues to follow & haunt this young man wherever he goes. As is the case with many, it's unfortunate because the potential & ability is there.

Unless some NFL Scout is doing a deep dive on the Miami All 22 tape, he's unlikely to get drafted.

Open a lot here, but never got the ball. He can play at the next level, I just don't know if he'll get a fair chance to.

Advertisement
Back