Jeff Thomas declares

Advertisement
I am 50/50 he gets drafted. He is an amazing talent but what will his background checks find? He has a history of quitting.Hopefully nothing. We still don’t know what happened to Gerald willis

Best catch I’ve seen from a Miami wr in years
Agree. Yet, none of those great grabs he made vs LSU had to happen. They were supposed to be easy wide open routes but Rosier was SO bad that JT was having to go superman and make diving one handers just catch little 10 yard out routes. Wtf! Pretty much sums up the tools he had to work with here.

Last edited:
Loaded wr draft class. I’d bet the house he doesn’t get drafted. His stats aren’t great, his character is questionable....idk if he even gets signed as a free agent
Not going to be drafted. Most likely a practice team player. He's too much of a reach. No team is going to risk money on him. His only chance is to ball out in camp and impress the **** out of some coaching staff. He needs the stars to align in which a team like my Philly Eagles desperately need speed and can learn from DeSean Jackson.

Advertisement
I am 50/50 he gets drafted. He is an amazing talent but what will his background checks find? He has a history of quitting.Hopefully nothing. We still don’t know what happened to Gerald willis
Doesn't have the production to warrant being drafted given his baggage of leaving the team and suspensions. Completely foolish move IMO. He needed a clean year and solid production which is why he should have come back for his Senior year and graduated. I just can't understand why guys throw away 3 years of going to classes and putting all that time in the classroom even if the grades are mediocre. Throwing all that away for a dream that would be better realized a year later.

If he washes out of the NFL, he'll have nothing to fall back on and I doubt he would come back and complete his degree.

Advertisement
I wish him well.

Would have gained nothing in an Enos offense that would have improved his standing next year

Will test very well. At times showed excellent hands and elusiveness. Under good coaches attitude and motivation will improve

Smart teams like NE, SF, Balt, & Sea will see the excellent value for his talents b4 the 4th or 5th round. Can't see him falling lower than that.

Meanwhile TMZ is Reporting Chase Young is returning to OSU. No idea how credible they are, but for a guy like him to even consider staying blows my mind when you see the guys we have declaring early.

Advertisement
Meanwhile TMZ is Reporting Chase Young is returning to OSU. No idea how credible they are, but for a guy like him to even consider staying blows my mind when you see the guys we have declaring early.

Much easier to come back to winning, well run programs that maximize your potential for another year...than dysfunctional, poorly run, programs that don't utilize their talent well.

If Willis had a very dominant year last year and not get drafted due to his history, I don't see JT4 get drafted at all either.
Not necessarily, Jt4 didn't get kicked outta one program then accumulated more problems after transferring to another school....production doesn't always matter, especially at skill...he has explosive tape and should do well at the combine....

Advertisement
Much easier to come back to winning, well run programs that maximize your potential for another year...than dysfunctional, poorly run, programs that don't utilize their talent well.
Agree 100% - our problems are far bigger than Jeff Thomas declaring. His decision, amongst many others continue to highlight that to the fans - but for some reason the decision makers at this program continue to be oblivious.

He has the talent to play in the league, but he's also somewhat of a head case. Then again, any reasonable person would be driven mad having to play in a Richt and then Penos offense all while their coach is watching film and grading his team's dance moves.

Nothing in his future would surprise me.

Pro-Bowler
Prison
Gender Reassignment

All on the table.

Mentally weak/lazy kids don’t make it out of his neighborhood.

Miami has been an epic **** show since he arrived. Poor coaching across the board, and shotttttty QB play. Had the kid gone to OSU, he would have dominated the league. We got a 98 percentile kid that all the big dogs wanted and proceeded to **** Over his skill set. He should return. But, I’m not surprised he doesn’t want to stay for the Enos & Stubbs show.
This is the whole circle of **** that is Miami football in a nutshell.

Get a top tier recruit.

Waste top tier recruit.

Watch top tier recruit leave early for the NFL when he should be returning to UM to be at his peak of dominance.

Honestly, it doesn't seem like anybody within the program even cares about the bowl game. Have there even been any practices? Seems like everyone is focusing on recruiting.
That would be just like our retarded staff. Can’t do two things at once. While everyone else recruits AND prepares for bowl games, we can only do one.

How have teams that are always in the playoffs managed to recruit great players every year and prepare for important bowls and playoff games?

Advertisement
Back