Jeff Thomas breaks out today

Advertisement
It's time where no one else on our remaining schedule can match our speed. Thomas and Harley need to step up.

Need to use our speed today. No excuse for football in a phone booth against these guys. They can't match us.

Time to get creative in the run game and use Thomas and Harley on some jet sweeps.

Advertisement
Need to use our speed today. No excuse for football in a phone booth against these guys. They can't match us.

Time to get creative in the run game and use Thomas and Harley on some jet sweeps.

Screens as well to supplement the run game because our depth is so so

Last edited:
The defense protected the offense last week. The offense has to put the pressure on Tech this week.

Advertisement
I honestly think today will be the day that he freaking goes off. G-Tech DB's are slow as ****. Also, they are not good at tackling in open space. Jeff Thomas is going to have a field day.

Last edited:
I honestly think today will be the day that he freaking goes off. G-Tech DB's are slow as ****. Also, they are not good at talking in open space. Jeff Thomas is going to have a field day.

Can’t happen according to the pundits, this is GTs greatest secondary in the history of the program. Much better than FSUs secondary. “Sarcasm on”.

I honestly think today will be the day that he freaking goes off. G-Tech DB's are slow as ****. Also, they are not good at talking in open space. Jeff Thomas is going to have a field day.

Can’t happen according to the pundits, this is GTs greatest secondary in the history of the program. Much better than FSUs secondary. “Sarcasm on”.

One of their kids got a couple of picks against 1-5 Carolina. Crown their asses.

Advertisement
After FSU I think we’ll see some more formations designed specifically to get him the ball...though not a lot and I doubt it will be anything exotic, but more along the lines of trying to get him isolated with the right matchup to let him use his wiggle.

I could see him with a couple catches today and perhaps a carry or two. If we can get him to some open grass who knows what he can do once the ball in is his hands.

One of their kids got a couple of picks against 1-5 Carolina. Crown their asses.

A blind midget could get a couple of picks against UNC. Between UNC and Pitt they might win a total of 6 games.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Thomas will get his chance to shine. What I love about the kid is that he plays hard. His blocks down field are tenacious. He just needs to slow down and stop trying to be the star.

you know that wont happen, right?

Pretty much zero shot. We'll do what we always do.

I don't think it's a sure thing that we'll go with the same offense. First game that neither Kaaya or Walton is playing. I wouldn't be surprised to see more of an RPO with multiple backs/WR jet sweeps and shorter passes.

Advertisement
Back