Jeff Thomas and D.J. Ivey

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Thomas and his 7-on-7 team from Illinois are in south Florida this weekend playing in the Sam Madison tournament. I'm not there but this picture was sent to me. 2018 commit D.J. Ivey matched up with Thomas and I was told that Ivey held his own other than a spectacular grab by Thomas.

[TWEET]835682979687108608[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thomas is so twitchy it's freaky. Even in those little clips you can tell the dude can accelerate like a f'n cheetah.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wouldn't say "held his own" if he playing 10 yards off lol
Shut up

You need more posts to respond to me rookie.
You need more game knowledge to respond to me... why the **** would he be in press if 1 he is playing a clear zone defense and 2 Thomas is as twitchy as he is... Ivey did what he was supposed to do minus 1 catch according to Pete, that is holding your own, especially against someone as good as Jeff Thomas.

Advertisement
Awesome news. It would be a ******* nightmare covering a kid like Thomas in a 7 on 7 setting. Even the best DBs in the country would struggle.

Lotsa soft shouldered self hating Cane fans on here wanting to throw shade at DJ Ivey. I guess since he committed so early to Miami, that makes him garbage. smdh.

I wouldn't say "held his own" if he playing 10 yards off lol
Shut up

You need more posts to respond to me rookie.
You need more game knowledge to respond to me... why the **** would he be in press if 1 he is playing a clear zone defense and 2 Thomas is as twitchy as he is... Ivey did what he was supposed to do minus 1 catch according to Pete, that is holding your own, especially against someone as good as Jeff Thomas.

Lmfao. No one plays press in a 7v7 but 10 yards off in that setting makes Zero sense. The majority of the routes are underneath so play in closer. Show me a 7v7 where dudes are throwing go's every snap. I'll wait.

Advertisement
Back